Adblock breaks this site

questions about review

Discussion in 'Sythe.org Support' started by asuk, Nov 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asuk

    asuk Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2022
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Discord Unique ID:
    872084725773262869
    Discord Username:
    asuk#9783
    questions about review

    I just finished a service the first since I am in sythe and I am very excited about this! my client told me that I would do a review but I do not know how to manage that in the forum if you have a tutorial or can guide me would be very helpful thanks to all who have responded and have clarified my doubts a kiss to all <3
     
    MAGZ likes this.
  2. Pikachu

    Pikachu Legend
    A Broken Man Donor Global Moderator Bond Holder

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2016
    Posts:
    89,371
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    39,369
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1053278217252900944
    Discord Username:
    abm_8
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary March Madness May the 4th Be With You Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Poképedia
    questions about review

    Hey,

    you go here and make a thread, for example, "Asuk vouch" thread
    Vouches Forum

    once you have done that you link the customer to the thread and they post on it
     
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
    MAGZ and Katana like this.
  3. asuk

    asuk Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2022
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Discord Unique ID:
    872084725773262869
    Discord Username:
    asuk#9783
    questions about review

    thanks <3
     
  4. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  5. asuk

    asuk Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2022
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Discord Unique ID:
    872084725773262869
    Discord Username:
    asuk#9783
    questions about review

    I read them as soon as I entered, in fact I created my thread but I still don't have vouchers, I have to talk to the last people I performed services for lol
     
    MAGZ likes this.
  6. asuk

    asuk Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2022
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Discord Unique ID:
    872084725773262869
    Discord Username:
    asuk#9783
    questions about review

    the same thing happens to me, I have done some jobs and I have no vouchers lool
     
  7. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    questions about review

    Seems like this was answered
     
< Where is all the action at on Sythe? | find my old thread vouches >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site