Adblock breaks this site

PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Iamshaff, Sep 18, 2010.

  1. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Hey everybody, I'm a frequent from RSbot, I'll post a link to my vouches there, and my actual tricking shop there, so you can check me out :p

    Anyways, I sell PvP tricks, to accounts level 80+ for the cheap price of 0.60$ a mil
    Only 6.00$ for 10m PvP Trick!
    AND ONLY 8.00$ FOR A 15,000,000 PVP TRICK!
    If you wish me to buy items instead of cash, its 0.80$ per mil each item
    Heres the links,
    Vouches
    http://www.powerbot.org/vb/showthread.php?428152-Iamshaff-vouches&p=4570262#post4570262

    Trick shop
    http://www.powerbot.org/vb/showthread.php?431157-Selling-PvP-tricks!-0.70-a-mil!-TRUSTED!

    EMAIL/MSN - ALL CONTACT THROUGH HERE
    [email protected]

    Thanks everyone, feel free to message me at any time, whether about tricks or not, as I love helping out fellow RS'ers :p Thanks all!
    Please note that you MUST go first on tricks, and I am not responsible for bad loots/deaths
    EDIT: PAYPAL/ACCOUNT SWAPS/PINS ONLY!

    IMPORTANT, do not ask me to wield items, as I either cannot because of their requirements, or cannot in order to preserve my pkers combat level, EX. Using whip and gaining 78-79 attack, would not be good. Although, I will wield the items until the first time you hit me, to show that i do have them, then I will unequip. Thank you
     
  2. griff127

    griff127 Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

  3. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Thanks, successful trick, sold him an SS and Whip trick for 11.00$ :)
     
  4. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Sorry guys, I know I have low post count here on sythe, but don't ask me to go first on tricks, it wont happen unless very special occasion :p
     
  5. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Open for orders
     
  6. redawsomeness

    redawsomeness Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    614
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    are you able to do this on a F2P account for the same price?
     
  7. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Depending on your combat level, yea.
     
  8. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Hey guys, open again
     
  9. redawsomeness

    redawsomeness Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    614
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Level 20 combat, but its raising. It's a strength pure I'm raising trying to get 40 att and about 60 str.
     
  10. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Open for orders
     
  11. arrow501

    arrow501 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    LvL 99+8 p2p whip trick for 2.48$?
     
  12. Iamshaff

    Iamshaff Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    Open for more trades
     
  13. arrow501

    arrow501 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PvP Tricks, 0.60$ a mil!

    dude wil you accept my offer?
     
< Buying trick for a 122 | *CHEAP/PAYPAL* Selling tricks! *CHEAP/PAYPAL* >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site