Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Tricking Service.

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Beechill, Dec 10, 2010.

  1. Beechill

    Beechill Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Tricking Service.


    [​IMG]
    Hello and welcome to my newly established tricking service
    I will be Selling tricks For a price of 1$ per Mill.


    Prices are as follows:

    26k - 20c
    76k - 25c
    d boots - 60c
    whip - 3.5$
    More than 5M+ 90c Per Mill.


    Contact:
    Add me on [email protected] To negotiate Tricks
    Or post below with what you want and I will sort it out


    ~~ All tricks will be screenshotted and uploaded to this thread to proof authenticity ~~


    ​
     
  2. I Quest Love I

    I Quest Love I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Tricking Service.

    Can you do a free trick for a level 97?

    Would help you boost your service and me on my way to Ags :p
     
  3. I Quest Love I

    I Quest Love I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Tricking Service.

    Huge vouch for Beechill, gave me a 1.5M trick for free! This guy is awesome. Thanks alot man and Gl with your business.
     
  4. Beechill

    Beechill Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Tricking Service.

    Bump it up. taking orders
     
< need 76k ( 73cb) buying with PP | selling 800m via tricks >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site