Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Password Expired/Email Change

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Venomenon, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venomenon

    Venomenon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Password Expired/Email Change

    Dear Sythe,

    I've been quite inactive with this website, probably over a year or so. I tried logging into my account this morning and I get this password recovery link, because I've been inactive and haven't logged in since before January 2015. My problem is the email associated with my Sythe account was compromised and had to be deactivated by Microsoft. If you guys could please change the email associated with that account to my new one that would be fantastic. I made the temporary account to contact an Admin about this issue. The information on the account I'm trying to recover is: Login: MMac215, the email account that is linked: [email protected], I no longer have access to this email address. The email I would like to be associated with this account is: [email protected], please let me know what you can do.

    Thanks alot, Venomenon
     
  2. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Password Expired/Email Change

    Unless you post with your home IP linked to MMac215 then I won't be able to help you
     
  3. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Password Expired/Email Change

    No update.
     
< Forgot password!-Woolworths | Expired password/email address change >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site