Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Pardon - WatsYourPowerLvl

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by kill6986, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kill6986

    kill6986 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Pardon - WatsYourPowerLvl

    Hi, my username is WatsYourPowerLvl and have recently been banned because someone thought I was a scammer, here is the full story. So exams were about to start so I stopped elo boosting. Then summer came along and the course i was taking would be included in my final top 6 marks which is sent to the university so I decided not to boost again. Because of this someone came up to me and told me he'd give 6% of any money he made through my post. We got on skype he showed me all of his previous transactions and vouches and looked legit. I'm not sure why but even though he told me he was banned from sythe(I didn't think about why cause I guess i tunnel visioned on all his other transactions). Also seeing how my only job was to bump the post every 8 hours I thought it'd be worth it. So he gave me his skype and his "image" which includes all the prices and contact information and services etc. to post on the thread. Later that night I was reported by someone for the reason "ban evasion" because they realized that the posts looked almost identical other than a changed company name... A lot of the people I previously boosted told me that he'll fuck me over but I didn't listen. This is totally my falt but I'm still asking for forgiveness. I think this is exactly 1month after I have been banned and not sure if you'll still accept this but I promise I won't ever share my sythe account again. I'm not sure if you'll believe me but I need to boost for some netflix money and more protein powder. I'm 17 and this is the only "job" I've ever had. I was being stupid and careless and I'm honestly very sorry.

    TL;DR: I shared my sythe account to some dick and someone thought I was that dick and reported me for ban evading.
     
  2. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    Pardon - WatsYourPowerLvl

< Unban me guys | My self vouching ban >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site