pardon Spartan 2.0

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Spartans1409, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
pardon Spartan 2.0
  1. Unread #1 - May 14, 2022 at 11:49 AM
  2. Spartans1409
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RUSSIAN#5835

Spartans1409 Newcomer

pardon Spartan 2.0

Your profile link: Spartans1409
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: RussianSpartan
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: report for Runemetrix (in my other pardon I explain in more detail)
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: imgur.com
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I have been working on runescape for 5 years for large donors, I have never taken anything from anyone, I prefer to earn money fairly with my work. Even on this occasion, I assure you that I did not cause any damage. I have many references that this is the first time something like this has happened
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: last time I didn't have the opportunity to defend myself, I lost my profile, but I've worked for a long time, I know when I fail and when I make a mistake, I take responsibility for my mistake. Mr. Runemetrix can confirm that I am right, in previous cases with a problem I solved it right away.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: yes :
    Spartan pardon

3. Unread #2 - May 26, 2022 at 6:20 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

pardon Spartan 2.0

Hey there @Spartans1409, thanks for requesting a pardon and thanks for being patient.

Sythe Profiles:

1) Profile: Spartans1409 ; Ban Reason: Ban Evasion (to make this pardon)
    2) Profile: RussianSpartan ; Ban Reason: Scamming

Previous Dispute:

1) Spartan pardon

In order to proceed with this pardon you will be required to either refund the $130 to @RuneMetrix the victim, however if he's unresponsive or unwilling to take it then you may send it to the community repayment address found here. Please make a new post with proof of repayment when either of those options have been completed.

To reply please make a new post titled "merge". Please do not edit in information into your post, thank you. If there is any sensitive information this will be removed prior to your reply post being merged in here.

^ Semp likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 3, 2022 at 11:44 PM
  6. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

pardon Spartan 2.0

7. Unread #4 - Jun 18, 2022 at 11:36 AM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

pardon Spartan 2.0

No repsonse, closing.

< DNT Ban for being a newcomer | "Ayl" Pardon Request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site