Adblock breaks this site

New Logo/Slogan?

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Brendan, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IHerdULiekMudkipz

    IHerdULiekMudkipz Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2010
    Posts:
    217
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?



    LOL!! :D
     
  2. Yo Done Son

    Yo Done Son Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2009
    Posts:
    989
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe- The Latest and Greatest Virtual Market
    Sythe- Home of Yo Done Son
    Sythe- International Gaming Black Market
    Sythe- Were all the admins get banned
    Sythe- We mean business
    May be a little long or sound shtty im bored so i though i would post :)
     
  3. Surf

    Surf Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Sythe

    Sythe Join our discord

    test

    Administrator Village Drunk

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    8,072
    Referrals:
    501
    Sythe Gold:
    5,456
    Discord Unique ID:
    742989175824842802
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe - where self-important nobodies bitch about slogans.



    :p
     
  5. babiijay

    babiijay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    860
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe-Where sythe is sythe
     
  6. Sythe

    Sythe Join our discord

    test

    Administrator Village Drunk

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    8,072
    Referrals:
    501
    Sythe Gold:
    5,456
    Discord Unique ID:
    742989175824842802
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe ³
     
  7. Surf

    Surf Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Apparently scamming wasn't very attractive.
     
  8. babiijay

    babiijay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    860
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe-

    Prostitues? No
    Runescape? Yes
     
  9. v3-

    v3- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    I don't think the use of Craigslist constitutes fair use in any way. It is nothing like saying you googled something.

    Saying you googled something would be the equivalent to saying you bought/found something on Craigslist. There is much difference between referring to a website and having a copyrighted website name within your site's slogan.


    edit: Sythe - Now with 50% more bans.
     
  10. babiijay

    babiijay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    860
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Stop whining v3-
     
  11. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe - Taking gaming to the next step
     
  12. Sythe

    Sythe Join our discord

    test

    Administrator Village Drunk

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    8,072
    Referrals:
    501
    Sythe Gold:
    5,456
    Discord Unique ID:
    742989175824842802
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Well if they want to come contest the slogan then I will happily change it.

    For now I am assuming it is an internet meme and may be used in ordinary language and as such constitutes fair use.

    If I called the site craigslistvirgoods.com or something, that would be trademark infringement.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_use
     
  13. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Three Sythe posts on 1 page, pretty sure that's a record.
     
  14. jo3s

    jo3s Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Sythe - Home of the scammers
     
  15. Sythe

    Sythe Join our discord

    test

    Administrator Village Drunk

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    8,072
    Referrals:
    501
    Sythe Gold:
    5,456
    Discord Unique ID:
    742989175824842802
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi
    New Logo/Slogan?

    *four
     
  16. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    New Logo/Slogan?

    It's a miracle!
     
  17. I'm Still Breathing

    I'm Still Breathing Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2009
    Posts:
    489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    I think the yellow is a bit too "bright" maybe tone it down a bit? it's sort of distracting.
     
  18. Surf

    Surf Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New Logo/Slogan?

    Prepare For Epicfuckingshitstorm
     
  19. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    New Logo/Slogan?

    lold.
     
  20. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    New Logo/Slogan?

    I'm not entirely sure why we are using Craigslist in out slogan anyways. We could easily rephrase it, and avoid any possible copyright problems. It would also be less confusing concerning some people don't even know what craigslist is.
     
< when your burning down, when your burning down | I seriously need a US pin >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site