Adblock breaks this site

Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Skele, Jun 3, 2010.

  1. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Does not follow rules; no care.
     
  2. Konner for 2012

    Konner for 2012 Nothin' but blue skies
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    No care? No dare
    Why y'all be up in my lair
    Shit's bout to get rill
     
  3. C R Y P T I C

    C R Y P T I C Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    You know you love to stare,
    Like a rabbit in a snare,
    Fuck the whole universe.
    (Failed)
     
  4. Blupig

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    The game? Man, that's the worst.
    Go back to 4chan, where you lost first.
    For Ray Charles' eyes only.
     
  5. Blupig

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Nah, shit man you don't know me,
    Ray Charles? Fuck him and his shorty.
    Bust a cap in this rap, BAP BAP BAP BAP
     
  6. FloydZeppelin

    FloydZeppelin Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    2,435
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    fap fap fap
    fap fap fap
    slob on my knob
     
  7. Blupig

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Oh shit, get a job!
    You fucking dirty swab,
    Take a lick of my dick
     
  8. FloydZeppelin

    FloydZeppelin Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    2,435
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    man you are the shit
    let me penetrate with my dipstick
    bitch you so watertight
     
  9. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    the way that you rhyme in unhealthy and sick
    like a virulent fly that gets swatted and dies your demise will come seemingly quick
    try to match my lyrical prose, you may succeed but nobody knows, until we see how your next one goes ; )
     
  10. FloydZeppelin

    FloydZeppelin Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    2,435
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    boats and hoes
    boats and hoes
    fuck the next poster
     
  11. Sad Memories

    Sad Memories Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    water tight
    Water runs freely let me fuck ur girl and turn her yellow like tweety
    Suck Kevins Dick.
     
  12. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]


    Pop yo bitch ass like a toaster
    Burn yo bitch ass like a roaster
    Whooping candy ass around here....
     
  13. Zreking

    Zreking Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Listen dear,
    I'll fuck you up, ya hear?
    Cause I'm plznate.
     
  14. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    you mean Nate the Great? Real fights, no fake.
    causin probs, drop bombs, bye PLP, bye Jake.
    Cause im Zreking.
     
  15. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    I'll drop Zreking faster than I drop my foes when I'm pking
    Oh wait! I already did stop that annoying preteen
    Now who's next to the face The Great One?
     
  16. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]


    I'll make you as hot as a toasted bun
    Scare your ass now watch you run
    Time to light it up in here....
     
  17. awesome11

    awesome11 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    1,048
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    man what the fuck you queer
    have you ever had one beer
    next better not be a newfag
     
  18. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Your name, posts, and raps throw up a red flag
    banhammers coming, its in the bag.
    I may be newfag but I spam forum like a pro, lets see you give your ban dispute a go
     
  19. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    You may be a spamfag but your nothing like tmoe,
    You brag about spamming and act like it's your logo,
    while in the end, your still a newfag that scammed a pumpkin

    herpa derp
     
  20. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Never ending rap [MiniRanks]

    Scammed? OMM nig, what are you sayin?
    At the rate I keep moving ill be trusted like Sin
    Im the most ballinest newfag, time travel ahead as if playin laser tag, you'll see I got rep like you never had


    oshi but srs

    ILY
     
< dicing my 75m vs 75m one roll out of 100 quote and roll | Tmoe's Feedback Thread >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site