Adblock breaks this site

Neroplay is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Sensei Bng, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Scammer's profile link:neroplay
    Explanation of the trade: we agreed upon a 53m gp osrs trade. I gave him 53m for a baby nher account and we agreed to it. He and I went ahead and proceeded with the transaction.
    Amount scammed: 53m
    How they scammed:they sent account recovery email 2 times to mine.
    Proof that it's their Discord: confirmed in our chat when on Sythe
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID:673575877174362158 Id and Neroplay#1178.

    [mod edit - sensitive info - moved to hidden post]

    Other relevant trade screenshots:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2020
  2. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    1) Can you please get me this info? ATTENTION! ALL DISCORD PROOFS MUST INCLUDE A SYTHE PM AND THIS!
    2) Do you have any proof of a scam having happened here? All I see are chat logs of you buying an account. If you have more of the chat, those recovery emails, etc. that might help you make your case.
    3) I moved your chat logs to a hidden post as they contained sensitive details
    4) I've DNT'd @neroplay for the time being. There was also another scam accusation on his profile, and it seems he's still trying to scam other users.
     
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Sensei Bng likes this.
  3. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    I have pics of the email recoveries yes. Also have a pic of the now email he used
     
  4. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    I don’t have a pm from him, that’s the thing. All I got is the chat log. I tried looking for the sale post because that’s where we talked on
     
  5. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Here's his selling post PK ready baby nh pure! Ancients etc

    I still don't see any proof of a scam though; a password change email isn't really proof of anything. Have you contacted him since the trade? @neroplay can you fill us in here?
     
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    BlackBlasses likes this.
  6. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    I contacted him earlier and have gotten no reply. The account was reset to his email, and was just playing it last night. I received 2 emails for a password recovery whilst as work. I do not have any access to the account at all anymore. I tried both the password he gave me, the previous passwords, and the password I set. Nothing. He took it back and I got screwed out of both my money and the account
     
  7. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    I can’t access the account at all. I have tried. Nothing works. The last person that had access to it is him
     
  8. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Can you share screenshots of your conversation with him?
     
  9. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    @Sensei Bng Great, thanks. Looks like he's been offline since earlier today. Will give him til tomorrow to reply and take action if there is no reply. Thanks for your patience.
     
  10. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Thank you
     
  11. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Hello was wondering if you heard anything yet, because I haven’t either
     
  12. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Nope. He still hasn't been online since last night. I'll ban him in 12 hours if this trend continues.
     
  13. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Sooo what do I do in the mean time? I got scammed the account and my gold from os? Or should I wait mate?
     
  14. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Just hang tight. I can't make anything happen until @neroplay reads this thread or deliberately avoids it for a reasonable amount of time, after which he'll be banned. 24 hours seems reasonable to me.
     
    BlackBlasses likes this.
  15. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Ok
     
  16. Sensei Bng

    Sensei Bng Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2020
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    481
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Just wondering what’s going on, as it’s been 24hours+ and I leave tomorrow for drill. I’d like the money i spent on something returned.
     
  17. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Neroplay is a scammer

    Banned @neroplay for 3 months + DNT'd him as well. He'll have to refund you if he wants to return to Sythe. Sorry for your loss.
     
< Shooter the new member selling the maxed med | will8195 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site