Need Some Easy Quests Done

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by John, Apr 13, 2013.

Need Some Easy Quests Done
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  2. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    close please :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 13, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  4. I use range
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    6,062
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I use range Hero
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    1.5m gp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 13, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  6. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    No thanks
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  8. iSmoke420xBowlz
    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iSmoke420xBowlz Newcomer

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    not too trusted on here but if you want i'd gladly do this for like 250k? those are pretty easy quests and i am a quick and efficient quester
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  10. iSmoke420xBowlz
    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iSmoke420xBowlz Newcomer

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    also i would be willing to do all of the quests first if you want since you have more vouches
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  12. Joay1
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Posts:
    372
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Joay1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    I'd do this all for 1m 07 gold.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 13, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  14. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    pm'd you
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  16. Scowl
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    465
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Scowl SELF-REQUESTED BAN
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    pmed you.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Apr 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  18. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    bump :)
     
  19. Unread #10 - Apr 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  20. King Cudder
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    King Cudder Active Member
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    I could do fishing contest for free if you have the supplies. PM me.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Apr 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  22. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    pm'd you
     
  23. Unread #12 - Apr 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  24. I use range
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    6,062
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I use range Hero
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    1m for remainders
     
  25. Unread #13 - Apr 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  26. EpicWinnerLol
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    EpicWinnerLol Active Member
    Banned

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    850K for the remainders.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Apr 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  28. gladiador
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    gladiador Grand Master

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    1m pm me if u are interested :D
     
  29. Unread #15 - Apr 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  30. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    pm'd you
     
  31. Unread #16 - Apr 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  32. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Need Some Easy Quests Done

    Done. Close thread :)
     
< Free Quests [07] | Giving a job to someone 40-53 thieving and 1-20 agility. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site