Need puzzle box done!!![TRUSTED ONLY]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Magnus., Apr 22, 2009.

Need puzzle box done!!![TRUSTED ONLY]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  2. Magnus.
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Magnus. Active Member
    Banned

    Need puzzle box done!!![TRUSTED ONLY]

    Hey there i'm needing a puzzle box done. I would like you to take 10 mins max, And you must be trusted. I MAY need another one done later too :p. I would like it for free but if i get a 5m+ loot youll get 10/5%(depending on how long it takes you)

    Post please.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 22, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  4. ohemgee
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ohemgee Member
    Banned

    Need puzzle box done!!![TRUSTED ONLY]

< Need Tutorial Island Done! | buying a rwt method for 24 hours with dragon claws! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site