Need immediate and serious help.

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by 1337Neo, Nov 10, 2012.

Need immediate and serious help.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:01 AM
  2. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Yo, so I wanted to sell my Xperia X8 phone via Kijiji(Canadian style Craigslist). Some fucker from Cali with a 408 area code texts me, and asks to pay $200(which I was selling my phone for $160) and is paying an extra $100 for shipping to his nephews house, and he's paying by Paypal. Can he chargeback and I'd be screwed?

    Edit: I know this is the wrong section, sorry mods.

    -LeetNeo.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:13 AM
  4. Tyro
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    2,297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tyro Grand Master
    Secret Asian Man

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Yes. If someone from California wants to buy a phone from 2010, why would they log onto a Canadian website and offer double the asking price?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:20 AM
  6. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Exactly what I was thinking... I'm not sure what to do, if this will work or not. I'd hate to lose my phone(It was such a fucking pain to get it back, I swear to god...).

    -LeetNeo.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:22 AM
  8. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Need immediate and serious help.

    It's too good to be true so don't bother man
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:23 AM
  10. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Fuck man, it is. But still, fuck me, right?

    -LeetNeo.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:27 AM
  12. kill dank
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

    kill dank Hero

    Need immediate and serious help.

    I would not do it.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:28 AM
  14. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Is it safer if I do email transfer with the dude?

    -LeetNeo.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Nov 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM
  16. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Need immediate and serious help.

    That's the new form of bank transfers through email right? You can't exactly charge back bank transfers so yeah that would work, doubt he would go for it though
     
  17. Unread #9 - Nov 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  18. Noam
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    2,993
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Discord Unique ID:
    688859853535313930
    Discord Username:
    sarbaz#8969
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS

    Noam Apostle of the Setting Sun
    $50 USD Donor New Competition Winner

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Honestly I'd only trust cash by mail / check for this kind of deal
     
  19. Unread #10 - Nov 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  20. blindkilla
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2005
    Posts:
    1,896
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Unique ID:
    282000633404456960
    Discord Username:
    sogord

    blindkilla Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Need immediate and serious help.

    It's a scam. Don't do it.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Nov 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  22. Punjabi3
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,881
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    205
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014 Detective Christmas 2014 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon

    Punjabi3 ☬Grand Master☬
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Need immediate and serious help.

    It's a trap. Don't do it.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Nov 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  24. Syed
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Just do it lol
     
  25. Unread #13 - Nov 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  26. MoonGlare
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    3,327
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    616
    Discord Unique ID:
    257740424829992960
    Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon Battleship Champion Heidy

    MoonGlare Veni. Vidi. Vici
    Graphics Artist Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Need immediate and serious help.

    IX Syed XI standing out of the crowd since 2009.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Nov 10, 2012 at 1:22 PM
  28. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Since he was born. Anyways, thanks guys...

    -LeetNeo.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Nov 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  30. kill dank
    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013

    kill dank Hero

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Well, a bit safer I'd think.. To be honest, you're taking a risk no matter what you do. He could end up never paying your or taking the money back through his bank or CC company. If I were doing this, I would make him use Western Union.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Nov 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM
  32. Noam
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    2,993
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Discord Unique ID:
    688859853535313930
    Discord Username:
    sarbaz#8969
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS

    Noam Apostle of the Setting Sun
    $50 USD Donor New Competition Winner

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Mhm.
    He's probably the only man in pakistan without a beard
     
  33. Unread #17 - Nov 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
  34. wtf awesome
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UWotM8? Gohan has AIDS

    wtf awesome Active Member

    Need immediate and serious help.

    [​IMG] and lolol who uses Kijiji these days
     
  35. Unread #18 - Nov 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  36. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Need immediate and serious help.

    Thanks guys... Won't be dealing with him then. Also, I live in Winnipeg... EVERYONE USES KIJIJI TO PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT! Craigslist and UsedWinnipeg are dead.

    -LeetNeo.
     
  37. Unread #19 - Nov 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  38. Shall Skill
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Need immediate and serious help.

    [​IMG]
     
  39. Unread #20 - Nov 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM
  40. Dan<3
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dan<3 Active Member

    Need immediate and serious help.

    They do it on a few site's I get a few text's when listing thing's on advertising website's had one go from France trying to tell me wants to give me 300 GBP for a phone I listed for 90 GBP apparently it was for his wife who was overseas or something you'd think they would actually do there research beforehand.. lol.
     
< Weirdest Fuckin Thing | lmao >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site