Adblock breaks this site

~Need a 2M BH transfer~

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by BarragePK, Oct 22, 2008.

  1. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Hey guys,

    As you can see in my sig below,

    The account has alot of rangers items in its inventory.

    Well I need a person that I can 110% trust in this.

    Thanks.
     
  2. oops u fail

    oops u fail Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Add my msn. - [email protected]

     
  3. Pompom

    Pompom Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    I can do it and not die sooo if u want to put ur trust in me add me on msn [email protected]
     
  4. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Sorry,

    You are a leecher.
     
  5. Pompom

    Pompom Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    mate lol? ive been around for almost a year just cause im a leecher and dont spam but ok its ur decision by far
     
  6. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Lol,

    Still I don't want to trade with you.
     
  7. oops u fail

    oops u fail Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Fell through.
     
  8. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Huh,

    What does that mean?
     
  9. Pariah

    Pariah Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2008
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Ill do it for ya bro
     
  10. soccer18soccer18

    soccer18soccer18 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    im not 110% trusted but i can still do this. my vouches are in sig, non are for bh transfering but i can still do it pretty well.
    whats ur msn so we can talk?
    thanks.

    -soccer
     
  11. CraZyFanATiC

    CraZyFanATiC Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

  12. I Am Rak I

    I Am Rak I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    i can do it for you, im a leecher.. but i dont scam anyway your decision..
    If you need it [email protected]
     
  13. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    Lol,

    Your funny man.
     
  14. Watkinss

    Watkinss Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    332
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Need a 2M BH transfer~

    I can do it, I have vouches and I am very skilled when it comes to Bounty Hunter.
     
< training in 4 ways | Need Tutorial Island Doing >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site