Adblock breaks this site

making custom tom green avatars

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Sypherz, Jan 10, 2015.

  1. Matt

    Matt Don't be afraid to fail... Be afraid not to try.
    Retired Sectional Moderator Ninja Graphics Artist Competition Winner THERSG0D Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2012
    Posts:
    6,149
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    58
    SOTMx5 In Memory of Jon
    making custom tom green avatars

    youre too good man, im jealous.
    I wish I was able to do graphics like you... :(



    Teach me ur secret mr mod
    **Ill pay after ure done teaching me, dw I wont skem



    PS: How much do you charge for 100 custom avatars? (for all my employees yaknow)
     
  2. Jiwi

    Jiwi Grand Master
    Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    2,326
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    279
    Discord Unique ID:
    271553932852068353
    Two Factor Authentication User
    making custom tom green avatars

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Aesiir

    Aesiir The Infamous Spam Forum Queen.

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    1,180
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    76
    making custom tom green avatars

    Groot please
     
< ayy lmao | I have a confession to make >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site