LuckyCharm pardon request 2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Lucky Charm, Jan 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2022 at 8:18 AM
  2. Lucky Charm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    LuckyCharm#7749
    Lawrence Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (3) Gohan has AIDS (2)

Lucky Charm Click here to trade with me!
    Lucky Charm Donor

Your profile link: Lucky Charm
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: Just the one above
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Lucky Charm
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    I mentioned on my last report i would message all past customers who i have sold the 100% handtrained accounts that were botted, since this is the right thing to do. I stored all the information of accounts that i have sold and have contacted everybody to let them know that the accounts that i sold were not 100% handtrained. If the customer requested it i gave them compensation or bought the account back. From now on when selling these accounts that were done via AHK magic script i specify it very clear to the customer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Not applicable
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    In my last report i mentioned how i did not really think about my actions and what consequences it could have to customers of mine which was true, my thought process was that since i let the accounts rest before selling them it wouldn't matter as they would not catch a botting ban. However i would like to add the following: talking to past customers and coming clear to them made it very clear to me that it is in fact very wrong to lie to them as customers really care about whether an account they buy is either 100% handdone, or done with a bot or script. Especially in places like Sythe which is a blackmarket forums where trust is very important i abused my position as a highly vouched member for market manipulation.

The DNT was a real wake-up call for me. I started to think about my time and position on Sythe and went back to some old scam reports of mine where i was kind of struck about my behaviour on these reports. On all these reports i was super defensive, not accomodating and very rude to the person that was reporting me or that i was reporting. I came to realise that it is not the type of person that i want to be, and started to think what led me to behave in that certain way.
    Reasoning for that behaviour was my commitment to make this my full-time job and the scam-reports where mostly times where i lost money or somebody robbed me of my money (to my believe) and hence i put my foot down and wasn't accomodating or reasonable in these reports. It is very wrong to led your own personal problems of drive affect other people around you. I now have a full-time job irl and hence there is no need or drive to proceed this profession full-time anymore.

I am glad that i came to this point of realisation and started to think about what i could do back for the community of Sythe. I started to help people around the forums with some questions or concerns that they had mostly about services/rwting since i have a lot of expertise and could help people by giving some valuable information of an insider in the market. Furthermore i helped some people that were scammed by making scam-reports and letting them know about the Sythe Community repayment. Also talking to some moderators about information that i have about the scammers to see if they can store this information somewhere, so that they can be caught ban-evading if they would return to Sythe.

Our Discord and website still have been maintaining a decent order flow and we have been bumping out great feedback which can be read here if interested:
    Our trustpilot page: https://trustpilot.com/review/luckycharmgold.com
    Our Discord feedback: https://discord.gg/EquZXWXuET

Whenever issues arise i now listen very careful to both sides of the problems, firstly my worker and then the customer. Instead of hiding behind my terms of service i listen carefully to the customer and ask him how he would want to be compensated. Placing myself in the position of a customer often helps me seeing his point of view. This has led to zero escalating problems in the last 3 months and i am very happy that i can proceed in this way for my Discord and website. Creating value for a customer and generating great feedback in return is something i find super enjoyable.

Hopefully i can find my place back as a reputable Sythe member in the future.

Thanks for the read.

~Lucky

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: LuckyCharm pardon request macroing

^ Alibabas Gold likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 12, 2022 at 8:48 AM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< Trending pardon #3 | TWC Remove >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site