Lucky Charm pardon request 3

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Lucky Charm, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 28, 2022 at 4:50 PM
  2. Lucky Charm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    LuckyCharm#7749
    Lawrence Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (3) Gohan has AIDS (2)

Lucky Charm Click here to trade with me!
    Lucky Charm Donor

Your profile link: Lucky Charm
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: not applicable
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Lucky Charm
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I have contacted everybody who bought one of the accounts that i was macroing while selling them as handdone. I either bought back the account or compensated them.
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: not applicable
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

As i said in my last pardon my time on Sythe has been bumpy. I have had many reports against me, some resulting in a TWC, and on top of that the DNT. Most of the reasoning behind the TWC (and also the DNT) was that i put my own interest above the customers. This came mainly from the fact that i was trying to make a full-time living of Sythe and was too money motivated. Hence i tried my best to not take responsibility in cases that i should have compensated customers, but also tried to get away with macroing on accounts while selling them as handtrained to generate some extra income.

At the time i did not see the harm in what i was doing, but when i placed myself in the position of a customer buying a "handtrained account" of a reputable Sythe member, (which then turns out to be partly macroed) i would feel very betrayed as a customer. Reading back old reports of mine i feel ashamed of my behaviour on these reports (mostly very childish and single minded). It is not the person i strive to be, and i have grown to a better person with these situations. Moving to a different city and getting a full-time job has helped with the change of personality for sure.

Right now i am part-time managing the Discord and website that we run next to my full-time job. It is not something i do for money anymore but rather something that i do since i enjoy it (and to help my venezuelan workers).

Recent feedback of our trading practices can be found here:
    Our trustpilot page: https://trustpilot.com/review/luckycharmgold.com
    Our Discord feedback: https://discord.gg/EquZXWXuET

Thanks for the read and have a nice day!

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    LuckyCharm pardon request macroing
    LuckyCharm pardon request 2

^ John60 likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - May 4, 2022 at 1:14 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Hey there @Lucky Charm, thanks for your patience and thank you for your cooperation in posting off of a home IP like requested this time around. Your previous pardon was denied on 1/19/22, therefore you are eligible to request a pardon as 3 months have gone by since your previous denial.

Sythe Profiles:

1) Profile: Lucky Charm ; DNT Reason: Lucky Charm

Previous Disputes:

1) LuckyCharm pardon request macroing
    2) LuckyCharm pardon request 2

I'll move this pardon into voting now as there are no debts or signs of ban evasion. A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

^ John60 likes this.
< Odin requesting a Pardon | Siah 99 requesting a pardon for being a member of a hacking fourm >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site