lottery
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2012 at 6:42 AM
  2. winning draw
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2012
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    winning draw Member
    Banned

    lottery

    I have been on sythe for quite a while, however i am hoping now to start a fresh and make a lottery type draw, in which people can buy a ticket ( their name will be entered) and a name will be drawn out of the ticket holders to win a pre-stated prize (usd). users would be able to purchase a ticket for say $2 or 4M rsgp.

    firstly- would this be allowed on sythe?
    secondly- where would i actually post this?

    Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM
  4. DMR
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    2,129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    285670177029226497
    Discord Username:
    dmr

    DMR Grand Master

    lottery

    I really don't know the answer to that myself. I can see this not being allowed as people can accumulate the gp from a lot of ticket sales and then run off before the draw but then again, I've seen Just un dude host one. I think you have to be trusted at least to host one.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 7, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  6. winning draw
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2012
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    winning draw Member
    Banned

    lottery

    I completely understand this, obviously i would donate before starting and hopefully soon become trusted, and I would be more than willing to verify legitimacy in any other way anyone can think of?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM
  8. winning draw
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2012
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    winning draw Member
    Banned

    lottery

    anyone got any more info?
    Thanks
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  10. DeFyGFX
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2012
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DeFyGFX Forum Addict
    Banned

    lottery

    I attempted this once, but it was never approved in the community general section
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM
  12. Super-natural
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Super-natural Forum Addict
    Banned

    lottery

    I think as long as you're trusted enough there will be no problems, its just a question of:

    Would anybody buy tickets off of you? If the answer is no, don't bother with the hassle.
     
< Need a maxed boxer for 1 hour | Looking for a maxed boxer! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site