Adblock breaks this site

Selling Near Maxed Combat Main! Beast! Level 119

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by whostek, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whostek

    whostek Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Near Maxed Combat Main! Beast! Level 119

    Hello guys, I'm currently looking to sell my near maxed Melee main. I have no interest left in this account, as I just bought a pure, and am focusing 100% on that. This account is set-up for success, close to being a maxed melee main, for pking/bossing/staking, ect.

    I'm looking for 07GP to supply my pure with cash to support Mage/Herblore/other expensive skills I'm trying to max out on it.

    Account has around 5-7M in supplies.

    A/W = 70M
    C/O = ---


    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Quests:
    [​IMG]

    Untradables:
    [​IMG]

    Please PM me or Post if your looking to buy or add my skype.

    Skype: Matt.Pbot
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Selling Near Maxed Combat Main! Beast! Level 119

    User whostek has been banned permanently
     
< Selling Ags Zerk Fully Quested/Bgloves/Fcape/Torso/Veng/Ancients | Buying a Main! [Trusted ONLY] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site