Lol Bogdan

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Donald Duck, Feb 27, 2015.

Lol Bogdan
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:21 PM
  2. Donald Duck
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    5,769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    760
    Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner Christmas 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex

    Donald Duck Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Lol Bogdan

    Like we have to worry about that :)

    P.S: (facepalm i rly got that wrong)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:23 PM
  4. Tyler
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Lol Bogdan

    Miniranks have like no demand and alot of supply

    Smh sad I got all mine for free.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:38 PM
  6. Farcast
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Lol Bogdan

    mfw op is just as much of a faggot as bogdan
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:41 PM
  8. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Lol Bogdan

    PS: They're*

    Bruh.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:43 PM
  10. Tyler
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Lol Bogdan

    They are*


    Mates
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:43 PM
  12. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    Lol Bogdan

    Derp.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:44 PM
  14. Donald Duck
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    5,769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    760
    Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner Christmas 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex

    Donald Duck Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Lol Bogdan

    I literally googled mfw, never knew what it meant. Thanks.

    You can't talk about people being faggots lol.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM
  16. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Lol Bogdan

    get them before they are gone.

    they're.

    not their. not there.

    a free sazy rant post if you can prove me wrong
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:46 PM
  18. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Lol Bogdan

    Also Bogdan is one of those people pronounces "Library" Liberry.

    Guaranteed.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:47 PM
  20. Donald Duck
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    5,769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    760
    Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner Christmas 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex

    Donald Duck Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Lol Bogdan

    Stop it noobie.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:49 PM
  22. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Lol Bogdan

    [​IMG]
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:52 PM
  24. Donald Duck
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    5,769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    760
    Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner Christmas 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex

    Donald Duck Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Lol Bogdan

    [​IMG]

    Tell me more sir.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:53 PM
  26. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Lol Bogdan

    Wait, I actually like both DD's Donald Duck and Darkest Dream.

    This is supposed to be about Bugdon. Who removed me on Skype because I didn't answer him one time.

    Continue Bugdon's character assassination, pls.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 27, 2015 at 4:58 PM
  28. Wonderland
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154

    Wonderland spokesman

    Lol Bogdan

    r u havin a fkin giggle m8?
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 27, 2015 at 5:19 PM
  30. Bogdan
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    11,189
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    527
    Discord Unique ID:
    217463889061740554
    Discord Username:
    Bogdan#5001
    Zapdos Former OMM ??? OG Club Sythe's 10th Anniversary Sythe's 15th Anniversary I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Chess Master Two Factor Authentication User

    Bogdan Legend
    Bogdan123 Donor Angelic

    Lol Bogdan

    Ye, I had to make some shit up.
     
< Rich I want more diablo miniranks / when are sets coming | this place reeks of the new decade >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site