Live Streaming on 07

Discussion in 'SFA Archive' started by Hulk, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Live Streaming on 07
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM
  2. Hulk
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Jake the Dog

Hulk Formerly known as Hulk1x1
    $50 USD Donor New

Live Streaming on 07

I've always had this curiosity of how much the main streamers make during huge staking sessions or boss killings/drop parties, etc.
    I've always wanted to try it out because we see ALL their donations and it's CRAZY how much they make.
    BUT
    Is it even worth it and is it legit donations? I've been donated to before on paypal and got it recharged for $200. Do all of their donations on paypal get chargebacked -or atleast the majority of them?-. Plus, is it worth it to have your ip out there so easily while streaming and have super slow connection?
    Idk... I've always wanted to live stream and get a HUGE rep/NOT just for the donations (Although it would be nice).

3. Unread #2 - Jun 15, 2015 at 10:07 PM
  4. iballHard
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iballHard Buying/Selling The Cheapest Runescape Gold! Visit www.BallersGold.com

Live Streaming on 07

I have heard some speculations, that a streamer would donate for himself to start a donation war or just to encourage others.Keep in mind, its pure speculations.

IF you feel that its something you would enjoy doing, go for it and then money will come naturally.Dont start streaming solely for donations.Thats a highway to a disaster.

Good luck in your journey, dont forget to link us your stream, if you decide to broadcast :)

5. Unread #3 - Jun 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM
  6. Hulk
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Jake the Dog

Hulk Formerly known as Hulk1x1
    $50 USD Donor New

Live Streaming on 07

Hahaha I remember watching streams and viewing brand new people and having them say (with 2 viewers) "If you guys would like, drop me a donation through paypal!" lolol, but for sure man IF I do I will for sure be in it not for the money, but just entertainment :) I might do it in a couple of months or so :p
    Thanks bro

7. Unread #4 - Jun 16, 2015 at 3:37 AM
  8. Sypherz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

Live Streaming on 07

wrong section friend

< Veryfing something. | Discarding 'Zwarte Piet' in Holland. >