Juice.net

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Blupig, Sep 20, 2007.

Juice.net
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 20, 2007 at 7:34 PM
  2. Blupig
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Juice.net

    WHAT IS IT?
    My story. It's about characters in a game, sort of like the tv show .hack/sign, if you will. It is of a "different" humour, so be on your guard. Do not flame.

    I'm not done it yet, but please give feedback on what I have done. :D

     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 20, 2007 at 7:39 PM
  4. Tgump
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Juice.net

    What the hell are you smoking? I want some.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 21, 2007 at 7:26 PM
  6. Blupig
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Juice.net

    I get high on life.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM
  8. P3W3R SH3T
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    P3W3R SH3T Forum Addict

    Juice.net

    what the fuck.... what the hell is this anyways?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 23, 2007 at 7:41 PM
  10. Blupig
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Juice.net

    my story :)
    i'm dead sick right now, so i won't be workin on it for a while :(
     
< Blood Spilla Ripped R U B I O's sig | buying 12mil $2.80/mil PayPal Only >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site