I NEED 95 STR! look at thread!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by haddad1211, May 13, 2011.

I NEED 95 STR! look at thread!
  1. Unread #1 - May 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM
  2. haddad1211
    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    haddad1211 Newcomer
    Banned

    I NEED 95 STR! look at thread!

    looking for someone trusted to get me 95 str! i am 87 strength at the moment! if anyone could help that would be great! also looking to buy rs gold! please post offers!
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM
  4. sub z3r0
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sub z3r0 Apprentice
    Banned

    I NEED 95 STR! look at thread!

< Ardy Cloak #! - Got all Req's. | Free Coupon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site