Adblock breaks this site

High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Determinate, May 22, 2010.

  1. Asylum Escapee

    Asylum Escapee Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    after you do these, do you just kill people with a high DP to earn money back to do them again or wat? cos i was wondering about getting into this
     
  2. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Tell me your MSN, I sent you a PM.

    No I'm too lazy to get EP. I guess I could kill people, but I my combat stats suck and I hate paying for 76k's.
    I currently have over 60m DP, so I guess a few ancients are in it for me if I did try.
     
  3. Trey i am

    Trey i am Respect is earned NOT given
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2010
    Posts:
    1,083
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    It be awesome if i could buy 2 d claws, let me know. ill pay 70-75$.
    If you could please pm/ msn me thatd be great,
     
  4. Solidify

    Solidify Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

  5. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    BUMP!~

    Shop is open again! I have restocked on GP, and my Summer vacation is coming to an end.
     
  6. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Bumping.
     
  7. Toxic Ion

    Toxic Ion Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    I'll do a few boot tricks. what level are you?
     
  8. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    ^
    Says in first post. 93+7.
    I have a 110+9 from which I can do normal 76k's as well, though.
     
  9. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Gave a 1m trick (with assorted items), 2 76k's, and a d boot trick.

    Not bad for my first day back on the job.
     
  10. yanks_rs_fairtrade

    yanks_rs_fairtrade Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    i'd pay a dollar for a dboot trick
     
  11. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    ^
    Saw your MSN addy. Accepted it too.
     
  12. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    1.35m trick:

    [​IMG]
     
  13. yanks_rs_fairtrade

    yanks_rs_fairtrade Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Determinate=pro he let me choose what items he wore and did a pvp 1.3m trick for me as total worth of items! always choose determinate!
     
  14. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Vouch for yanks_rs_fairtrade! He bought a 1.35m trick from me and went first. Too bad you got shit loot, dude. Better luck next time.
     
  15. Raskin85

    Raskin85 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2007
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    I'm looking for a whip trick.

    I'll add you on MSN.

    Thanks,

    Raskin85.
     
  16. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    ^
    I can do a whip trick, yea. Accepted your addy.
     
  17. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Bumping.
     
  18. roddyisawesome

    roddyisawesome Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2009
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    Add me Ill need a whippy trick.

    Thanks.
     
  19. ale zjeb

    ale zjeb Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    adding you on msn to discuss fury and whip trick
     
  20. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    High Risk PVP Tricks (500k - 30m)

    I still like to trick.

    Will be willing to do another claw trick in 1-2 weeks.
     
< Giving cheap 76k's for only 0.10 | Dying with a fury cheap! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site