Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Hey, requesting a pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Osrsgpsales12356, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osrsgpsales12356

    Osrsgpsales12356 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Hey, requesting a pardon

    Owning up to my mistakes and I'm sorry to anyone I've scammed/intended to scam/ ban evaded. Willing to refund anyone I've scammed. Thank you Sythe.

    - Osrsgpsales123
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Bob1337 | Pardon for Something >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site