Gun's Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gun is Grave, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Gun's Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 5, 2016 at 7:51 PM
  2. Gun is Grave
    Referrals:

Gun is Grave Guest

Gun's Pardon

Can you allow me back into discord so I can get with a mod/admin to look through the original ban reasons from years and years ago please? Just as a guest, not verified obviously. It's an un-official discord as is, not sure why you wouldn't just un-verify me.

• Your profile link:
    • Original Acc: tnt kicker
    • Currently active acc: Gun
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: There was no post, an admin can edit in their SL thread.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: No additional victims from what I can find, outside of the malicious activity I have already pardoned for.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Just my original accounts that I solely found from an old email when I cleared my yahoo about 10 days ago from years ago, as follows: D15C, tnt kicker, us3r s3rv1c3s, war with you, i r da noob
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: These are things from years and years ago, things I physically cannot remember (inquire if you truly need to know), and things I really don't want to. From what I can find from back then I didn't do anything malicious, if anyone can find it I'll gladly pull it up and try to contact that person but I don't believe so. I returned about 2 years ago as a changed person and have since remained as such. I was finally pardoned in March '16 under the views of the entire community thinking I was just returning to scamquit, every odd stacked against me in the views of the community; nothing came of that. I will hole-heartedly always tell you that I am an asshole and very thick headed when it comes to my opinion, but I am not the person I once was looking for table scraps to feed an addiction and live my life. I'd like to this that my actions over the past 6-7 months speak for those changes and I won't be viewed solely based on the issues that I created in my childhood. If you'd like me to elaborate on some of the other items please do let me know, you all know how to contact me. if not, I'm sitting in here; https://discord.gg/y2Qu4 These are truly instances that I had forgotten from literally 6-9 years ago, hopefully that can be seen. Thanks guys.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 5, 2016 at 8:50 PM
  4. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Battleship Champion

Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

Gun's Pardon

Gun has given me permission to post my findings on this thread.

^ Wortel, John and Soul like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 5, 2016 at 8:56 PM
  6. Gun is Grave
    Referrals:

Gun is Grave Guest

Gun's Pardon

• Your profile link:
    • Original Acc: tnt kicker
    • Currently active acc: Gun
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: There was no post, an admin can edit in their SL thread.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: No additional victims from what I can find, outside of the malicious activity I have already pardoned for.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Just my original accounts that I solely found from an old email when I cleared my yahoo about 10 days ago from years ago, as follows: D15C, tnt kicker, us3r s3rv1c3s, war with you, i r da noob
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: These are things from years and years ago, things I physically cannot remember (inquire if you truly need to know), and things I really don't want to. From what I can find from back then I didn't do anything malicious, if anyone can find it I'll gladly pull it up and try to contact that person but I don't believe so. I returned about 2 years ago as a changed person and have since remained as such. I was finally pardoned in March '16 under the views of the entire community thinking I was just returning to scamquit, every odd stacked against me in the views of the community; nothing came of that. I will hole-heartedly always tell you that I am an asshole and very thick headed when it comes to my opinion, but I am not the person I once was looking for table scraps to feed an addiction and live my life. I'd like to this that my actions over the past 6-7 months speak for those changes and I won't be viewed solely based on the issues that I created in my childhood. If you'd like me to elaborate on some of the other items please do let me know, you all know how to contact me. if not, I'm sitting in here; https://discord.gg/y2Qu4 These are truly instances that I had forgotten from literally 6-9 years ago, hopefully that can be seen. Thanks guys.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

7. Unread #4 - Sep 5, 2016 at 9:32 PM
  8. Gun is Grave
    Referrals:

Gun is Grave Guest

Gun's Pardon

Can we please also highlight that this is my own doing please.

I have made strides. I've actually attempted to be part of the Tech Core team, putting myself in positions where I feel maybe I'll add something.

@Shin said it himself, all of those accounts are essentially ghosts. This is by me finding an old email that mentioned tnt kicker that somehow sparked something in my brain. This is the changed me that saw it fitting that I bring this forth.

^ Furreal and Duhfault like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 5, 2016 at 10:43 PM
  10. Sythe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi

Sythe Join our discord

test

Administrator Village Drunk

Gun's Pardon

I'll put you on DNT until we figure it all out

^ Wortel and Pain like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 8, 2016 at 2:53 AM
  12. Sythe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi

Sythe Join our discord

test

Administrator Village Drunk

Gun's Pardon

Gun has helped with the TC / RSPS. Credit due for community participation

^ Dave, Majora, SuF and 2 others like this.
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 8, 2016 at 2:34 PM
  14. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Gun's Pardon

He left out a case of evasion but we all were already aware that Gun was (is?) a piece of work. He released the info himself, not like he was hiding anything, and he claims to have forgotten. I believe him, will support

^ R5V, FlyingToast and Shall Skill like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 8, 2016 at 2:57 PM
  16. Shall Skill
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???

Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

Gun's Pardon

Gun might be considered a handful to some but he creates discussion, is active, and contributes to the site. These things happened years ago and he has shown a very clean track record since. I don't want to lose his presense in the community

I support his pardon

^ Wortel likes this.
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 8, 2016 at 3:31 PM
  18. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gun's Pardon

There's plenty of stuff that still requires investigation / added to this thread.

AKA Not ready for voting.

^ Wraith, BlackBlasses, Tony and 4 others like this.
  19. Unread #10 - Sep 16, 2016 at 1:05 AM
  20. Gun1
    Referrals:

Gun1 Guest

Gun's Pardon

^ Wortel likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - Sep 24, 2016 at 12:26 AM
  22. Gun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

Gun's Pardon

@Grave was repaid $110 on the date the report was found. Sunkist = Uber Scammer [Proof]

Waiting for @AzzDar to add my skype since I can't pm as DNT.

The remainder of the victims have been inactive for 4+ Years, emails are inactive and skype accounts have not responded to my Requests.

Since it's been 3 weeks without any Upper Staff input and I solved 3 weeks of Investigating in under 45 minutes what do you want to do now?

Nothing since my original pardon has changed. I was pardoned for malicious behavior in my past. I am willing to repay any and all victims that come forward or I can get in touch with. I have been back in the community and operating without issue.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  23. Unread #12 - Sep 24, 2016 at 12:57 AM
  24. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gun's Pardon

You'll need to show proof of all refunding done and attempt contacting other victims for at least 1 month.

Every account and thread referenced in the post regarding your public investigation needs to be listed and cross-referenced here to ensure nothing is missed or left out.

Thanks.

^ Astro likes this.
  25. Unread #13 - Sep 24, 2016 at 1:09 AM
  26. Gun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

Gun's Pardon

So let me get this straight.

I come forward with an account on the basis of an old email that recollected something in my head.
    I take accountability for all that I have done in the past.
    I do in 45 minutes what 14 staff members couldn't accomplish in 2-3 weeks.
    I immediately take action in regards to repayment.

But now I have to cross-reference everything and provide proof that I am not the additional accounts listed? No. You need to PROVE that I am. It's not a guilty until proven innocent system from what I hear and see everywhere else.

I'm not a staff member, that's not my job. But I chose to assist with what I could.

All you have to do is go through the people list that Yousuck said could be me but probably were not and either credit or discredit those. (There aren't many). I took ownership of the rest on the post above.

^ Drimble, Time To Buy, JSand and 2 others like this.
  27. Unread #14 - Sep 30, 2016 at 6:21 PM
  28. AzzDar
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Green eggs and spam

AzzDar Previously known as Azndar
    $5 USD Donor New

Gun's Pardon

Gun has gone above and beyond in my case, a case over 7 years ago that I did not post correctly do to rush that he still took responsibility for. What was only $6 back then in rsgp, he has paid me back $20.

Thanks again, and I believe that Gun is trying to make amends

^ Time To Buy and Killswitch like this.
  29. Unread #15 - Sep 30, 2016 at 11:08 PM
  30. Gun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

Gun's Pardon

@Grave and @AzzDar have been refunded.

Grave - $110 repaid.
    AzzDar - $5 scam, repaid $20.

Gun's Public Investigation

I'll just take responsibility for everything listed, even though 4-5 of them are not even me, and are dead invalid scam reports. Since I can't rely on staff to do there job in nearly a month.

As I posted the pastebin above, Dollar figures and all vaders and scam reports are listed in this pastebin:

https://www.sythe.org/members/ty-l-e-r.350677/ https://www.sythe.org/members/i- - Pastebin.com

^ Astro, Killswitch and Soul like this.
  31. Unread #16 - Sep 30, 2016 at 11:34 PM
  32. Ex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Ex Previously known as Excelont

Gun's Pardon

Kickback - scammed $255 worth of acc, the seller succesfully recovered the acc's and resold.
    Condawg69 - no ban reason
    Apocolypse - none
    lel - dead links no proof
    Pins - none
    xx b4r3g3r x - $11

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  33. Unread #17 - Oct 1, 2016 at 2:11 AM
  34. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Gun's Pardon

@Shin honestly since staff couldn't complete the work over the span of 3 weeks, can we allow this pardon to continue? I really have no doubt that Gun will pay people back, if he doesn't we'll get rid of him for good (jk he'll just vade more, scum)

^ Aklan, Time To Buy, John and 1 other person like this.
  35. Unread #18 - Oct 1, 2016 at 9:26 PM
  36. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gun's Pardon

If @Excelont's post involves a cross-reference of the investigation posted publicly (what remains in total), then @Gun will need to show proof of attempting to contact said victims for 1 month, which is a continuation of the formal pardon process.

37. Unread #19 - Oct 1, 2016 at 9:45 PM
  38. Gun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

Gun's Pardon

^ Soul and Shin like this.
  39. Unread #20 - Oct 2, 2016 at 7:16 PM
  40. Meteor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Toast Wallet User Lanturn

Meteor Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

Gun's Pardon

Sorry for the delay. I looked through the findings and found that the list of accounts/scam reports (with amounts scammed) posted by Gun in the pastebin is mostly correct and comprehensive. There are a few things that were left out though:

- Account Kick Back
    Scam report here (Nothing to refund though, the account was recovered back by the seller) - Kick Back Is A Scammer[Ban An Asshole?]

- Scam report Fiuhhh Cape
    160(?)M at Jun 2010 prices

- Scam report T1tz errr gtfo
    18M at Jul 2009 prices

- Scam report Reese'sâ„¢
    $50

- Scam report Scammed 30m by Ty l e r
    30M at Sep 2012 prices

That being said, I doubt that these accounts/scams were left out intentionally. Also, as this pardon was left sitting for a few weeks due to a failure on the staff's part, and considering how forthright Gun is about claiming responsibility (pledging to refund amounts greater than what was originally scammed, even for incomplete reports and accounts that were not him), I don't see a problem in allowing the pardon to continue (with the expectation that he will continue to pay people back if the opportunity to do so arises).

^ Soul, Sonia, tMoon and 1 other person like this.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
< Jattfrom6ix again | [OPINIONS NEEDED] Seeking a pardon for my ban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site