Adblock breaks this site

fuuuuuuuck yeaah

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by X:X, Nov 28, 2012.

  1. X:X

    X:X Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    668
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    only one exam left and then im a free man!!!!!!!
     
  2. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    same ya
     
  3. X:X

    X:X Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    668
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    today I wrote an 4 1/2 hour exam, im mentally and physically dead.. lol
     
  4. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    Psshhh.... high school students - Rsprod and I finished a month ago, and then we both went and got pissed together to celebrate.
     
  6. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    Pictures!
     
  7. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    There's a couple, one of me table sucking beer off the table, but it has other friends in them - and I'm not sure if they'd be too keen me posting pictures of them :)
     
  8. Blupig

    Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2006
    Posts:
    7,145
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    1,609
    Discord Unique ID:
    178533992981594112
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    NZ kids have a whack school schedule, I'm at uni and off on the 11th of Dec. I get 4 months of summer though, apparently you guys only get 3.
     
  9. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    Yeah I think that the typical student has a month of exams, and then they get about 3 months of summer holidays. But if they finish exams earlier then they get a longer break. Since I'm in design I don't actually have any exams, so I get the full 4 months :)
     
  10. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    +1 design

    Also its like 2-3 months
     
  11. 1337Neo

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    Fuck exams nigga, I kill exams with my penis.

    -LeetNeo.
     
  12. kmjt

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449
    fuuuuuuuck yeaah

    weird when i finished my prostate exam i felt like a lesser man not a free man
     
< OMG karl got fucked so hard (banned) | dis is mai cat caw >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site