[FREE]Transfering service![FREE]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by samsumg111, Dec 24, 2008.

[FREE]Transfering service![FREE]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 24, 2008 at 9:46 AM
  2. samsumg111
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Posts:
    0
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    samsumg111 Newcomer
    Banned

    [FREE]Transfering service![FREE]

    Hi everybody! I'm going to xfer for free; reason; I need vouches lol

    I will be doing it through Bounty Hunter, I am very skilled at this. All i require you to do is to log in the account when i tell you to on MSN. I will make it out alive, Gaurentee, if however, I suddenly have a heart attack, i will give you back the money + 500k.​

    All i ask is that you vouch for me. And if you're willing to donate me some money i would greatly appreciate it.:)


    Here's the form:
    Vouches:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 24, 2008 at 11:13 AM
  4. wowaweewa
    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wowaweewa Member
    Banned

    [FREE]Transfering service![FREE]

    Big Vouch for this guy!! Transfered zammy plate in no time! All went smooth!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 24, 2008 at 11:16 AM
  6. jo mama
    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jo mama Member

    [FREE]Transfering service![FREE]

    Seems like wow just joined to vouch this guy
    joined dec 2008 only 3 posts
    I would ip check if i were you
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 24, 2008 at 11:18 AM
  8. samsumg111
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Posts:
    0
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    samsumg111 Newcomer
    Banned

    [FREE]Transfering service![FREE]

    Ty=] .

    Jo mama, he talk to me on msn and go ahead ip it wont be the same
     
< Doing XMas Event! | Free Names and tut island. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site