FREE SDMM DAY 1 DEFENDER GUIDE (with exp cap)

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by Peekayallday, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 24, 2017 at 3:47 PM
  2. Peekayallday
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Peekayallday Forum Addict

I WROTE THIS GUIDE

basically, because of how the exp cap works, it is possible to achieve 65 attack and strength on day 1 of deadman mode seasonal DESPITE the 750k day 1 cap on attack and strength. Possibly try this next season if they don't change the experience cap.

with the event rpg, achieve these xp values while maintaining 0 exp in ranged, prayer and defense:

attack xp: 353,828 (level 62)
    strength xp: 375,028 (level 63)

total melee xp: 728,856

a little bit over is fine but do not go too far over (watch your exp)

with the rest of the xp: get 31 magic for tele grab (use wizard mind bomb for +2) you will need this for dragon slayer, as well as killing quest bosses. If you cant get at least 31 magic, you will have to pay 10k for a piece of a map during dragon slayer, and many of the boss fights will be made much more difficult with any lower of a magic level(earth bolt hits up to 11 and will be your spell for quest bosses from: lost city, fight arena, tree gnome village, grand tree, monkey madness, Holy grail and haunted mine.)

after questing Your prayer level will be about 1300 exp from 31 so if you want 31 prayer for speccing people out day 1, plan ahead and get that ~1.4k prayer exp before you cap out your exp with magic and melee. if you cut it close you should have room.

Do the following quests in any order you see fit:
    rune mysteries (for ess for priest in peril)
    restless ghost (prayer exp)
    Priest in Peril (prayer exp, access to haunted mine)
    lost city (dragon dagger)
    Vampire Slayer (attack exp)
    Waterfall Quest (attack and strength)
    Fight Arena (attack exp)
    Tree Gnome Village (attack exp)
    The Grand Tree (attack exp, for MM)
    Merlin's crystal (6 quest points, for holy grail. also gives excalibur defense boost)
    Holy grail (much needed defense exp for MM tunnels, also gives some prayer)
    Monkey Madness (put the bonus exp into attack and defense!) (massive exp)
    Haunted Mine (strength, use magic in tank gear and ddp specs for the boss. it has negative magic defense, like barrows brothers.)

The hardest bits would be the MM tunnels without prayer, as well as the haunted mine boss fight. For MM tunnels, use defensive gear and excalibur special as well as energy potions. For the haunted mine, you can use magic spells in plate armor to mitigate damage, as well as the poison tactic with a ddp. Make sure you have a full inventory of food foor the fight. After these you should be 32 quest points.

Then complete dragon slayer for the final chunk of exp. (strength and defense)

your defense will be level 46 purely from quest experience.

Step 3: warriors guild grind

At this point, you should be at least 449,428 exp in both attack and strength (level 65) as well as 68,950 defense exp (level 46)
    Enter the warriors guild alone, buy the potions and potatoes, and get the dragon defender before anyone else.
    You will also be one of the few able to access the champions guild rune equipment store early on.
    This also opens access to a notable escape on karamja that nobody gets:
    through the wall that leads to crandor from the lesser demons. Crandor is also a great place to wait out a skull.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
< Buying 1m+/hour money making method for farm.[RS3] | [BUYING] 600-1M+ OSRS Bot Farm Method (Low Req) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site