Adblock breaks this site

[FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Harped, Dec 12, 2009.

  1. Harped

    Harped Troll

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2,172
    Referrals:
    37
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

    You'll be doing birds.

    I'm at the crimson swifts at the moment, which are real close to the tropical wagtails. As title says, I'm level 4 and need level 30. You'll be doing this free. If I believe you did a good service, then I'll vouch.

    I have an offer of bird snares in the g/e, but they're not buying. By the time you're level 20, if they still haven't bought, just use Yanille hunter shop, which is right next to where I am. I am combat 3, 10 hitpoints. Please, be strategic on getting back the birds if you leave. Post on this thread if you're interested.
     
  2. die jad

    die jad Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

    meh i got nothing better to do right now lol
    i can do it for you if you like :)

    [email protected]
     
  3. Dxtripledx

    Dxtripledx Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

  4. ZeiiM

    ZeiiM Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

  5. Harped

    Harped Troll

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2,172
    Referrals:
    37
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

    Die jad is doing it.
     
  6. ZeiiM

    ZeiiM Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

    if u need higher i can do it jsut let me know
     
  7. Harped

    Harped Troll

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2,172
    Referrals:
    37
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [FREE] Need someone to do 4-30 hunter

    Vouch for Die Jad. Got me 4-30 hunter pretty quick, and didn't screw up my level 3 rare name.
     
< Looking for someone to train my RC to 50 (Willing to pay) | {Swap}Lvl 123 for str pure service!!!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site