Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Forgot email password and Sythe password

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Zgua, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zgua

    Zgua Verified ELO Booster
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2013
    Posts:
    976
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Diamond Sythe RSPS Player <3 n4n0
    Forgot email password and Sythe password

    Hello, I changed my password few months back and I completely forgot it. I can't change the password through my email because the password is same as my Sythe account and do not know it. I've tried to recover my email account with Yahoo but have been no help at all. I've always had it as auto sign in so never needed to remember the password until now. Is there any other way I can recover my Sythe account? Like through the google authentication I have on my phone for my Sythe account or for the information I provided to become sythe verified user. Is there anyway to retrieve my Sythe account from this? Thank you for your help!
     
  2. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Forgot email password and Sythe password

    Duplicate
     
< Forgot email password and Sythe password | [Ardy]Ban for scamming/blackhat >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site