Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

FeelsSadManBan #2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by FeelsSadManBan, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeelsSadManBan

    FeelsSadManBan Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    FeelsSadManBan #2

    Current dispute

    FeelsSadMan

    My concerns were never addressed. Once again, I am the scapegoat for someone else's doings. I trusted someone I shouldn't have and I ACCEPT the responsibility if anything were to happen. That is what I sold the account under the pretenses of. I'm being treated based on this idea I'm a YouTuber who I don't even know.

    I haven't scammed anyone. It would be helpful to know the information behind this. I received nothing from anyone, but was awaiting a reply to my dispute. My only guessing is the account sold was recovered? If that is what this is in reference to, I have stated over 5 times I will accept responsibility. I know who I bought the account from is clearly not trustworthy and will happily refund the buyer. In this situation for anyone, I should be given time to try to recover the account or issue a refund.

    With this said, please look into my dispute as I am not linked to the accused profiles. Thanks.
     
  2. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,255
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,801
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    FeelsSadManBan #2

  3. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    FeelsSadManBan #2

    prob explains why right after feelssadman was banned polly pour coincidentally deleted his youtube and the account was recovered when the buyer's had it for months
     
< Saint Grim | Index Recovery >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site