Adblock breaks this site

[Donor] Need 20+ Tutorial Islands Done OSRS

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by CEO, May 28, 2015.

  1. CEO

    CEO Buying OSRS Service Biz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    5,528
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,320
    Discord Unique ID:
    222503969677770752
    Discord Username:
    CEO#6986
    Verified Ironman Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex Potamus
    [Donor] Need 20+ Tutorial Islands Done OSRS

    Title. Need 20+ Tut Islands done for osrs. No bots used at all.

    I will let them sit in F2P for 2 days after you complete, if a ban occurs, that shows you used bot and you will then need to refund for that account.

    I'm not sure what I'll pay yet. I can pay in RSGP or PP.

    Post or PM me.
     
  2. Fishy D

    Fishy D Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    1,449
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Donor] Need 20+ Tutorial Islands Done OSRS

    I can do this.
     
  3. Gang XD

    Gang XD Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2014
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [Donor] Need 20+ Tutorial Islands Done OSRS

    I can do this
     
  4. Duck Uchiha

    Duck Uchiha Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2015
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Donor] Need 20+ Tutorial Islands Done OSRS

    I can do this in less than 2 hours probably maybe even 1
     
< Need help transfering wealth | Buying unregistered gender switch bug >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site