Adblock breaks this site

Dogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flicker, Feb 21, 2010.

  1. Pounder

    Pounder Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2010
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    This is the only photo of her I could find on my PC. The rest are on my laptop that I could share at a later time if wanted.
    [​IMG]

    Her name is Chloe. For some odd reason, we give our pets Superman character names.
    For instance, our two kittens are named Lex and Lana. :laugh:
     
  2. Harped

    Harped Troll

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2,172
    Referrals:
    37
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    i have a rottweiler
     
  3. Dalpra

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Dogs

    I have a golden retriever, I love them, but personally I really want a great dane.

    My friend has one, he's awesome.
     
  4. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    Dogs

    I've got a cockerspaniel. He's a pure so he happens to get alot of skin problems, which is annoying, but I love him to death.
     
  5. Flicker

    Flicker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    Awesome dog, Extremely beautiful im wondering on getting a black lab, but are they compatible with other dogs?
     
  6. Skillers FTW

    Skillers FTW Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Dogs

    Best breed for me is the German Shepeard. We used to have one and he was crazy as fuck, but lovely.

    We used to have two dalmatians up until recently when my mother (who hates dogs) made them find a new home. They are living on a farm now :)
     
  7. Bring Me The Horizon

    Bring Me The Horizon SCAMMER
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    2,310
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I love the color of that dog. My uncle has a Chocolate lab which is the color of your dog's brown spots but all over.
     
  8. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I have a chow\husky mix. I'll try and find the picture of him here somewhere soon.
     
  9. old trinity

    old trinity Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    He isn't too bad, used to be a dick until I went pack leader on his ass.
     
  10. Ninja Turtled Like Sparc

    Ninja Turtled Like Sparc Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2009
    Posts:
    1,555
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    my fav. kind of dog, is a pit bull, i own 1 and i think they are excellent dogs.
    she minds verry well. She is REALLY GOOD with kids to.
     
  11. Trip.Fagex

    Trip.Fagex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    2,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    Oooooh, I love Goldens. My uncle used to have one for over 10 years but then it died a couple years ago :(. It was in so much pain it was for the better it was put down.

    Great danes are like horses, why would ya want of those? :confused:
     
  12. Flicker

    Flicker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    They are just absolutely majestic, i love them


    @ trip.
     
  13. Skillers FTW

    Skillers FTW Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Dogs

    My gran has a golden retreiver called Mulder.
    He's about...11 or 12 years old. His back legs are going on him and he's overweight but hes lovely!
     
  14. Billetes

    Billetes Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    1,776
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    My dad has a puppy Pitbull, im planning to get one when i move out :) i love pit bulls
     
  15. old trinity

    old trinity Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I love golden retrievers, we used to have one mixed with a lab and it was definitely one of the best dogs ever.
     
  16. Flicker

    Flicker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    just bought a black lab :D
     
  17. TrustedNoob

    TrustedNoob Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I have 3 pitbulls and a 1 year old daughter and my pits love my daughter and vise versa
     
  18. Flicker

    Flicker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    trusted, pitbulls are wonderful dogs, My femalle german sheperd died recently, i almost died from crying, at 11 she passes.

    bought her when i was 3.

    :(
     
  19. volvic

    volvic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    Posts:
    1,382
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I have one Alaskan malamute and a Akita both pups.

    Wonderful dogs, also costly.


    and for those with rotweilers and pitbulls beware.
     
  20. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Dogs

    I have a Yellow Lab, and I love him :D
     
< What's the best things that've ever happened to you? | Deodorant! What do you use? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site