Adblock breaks this site

Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

Discussion in 'Livestreams and Gaming Media' started by dbok, Apr 20, 2015.

?

Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

  1. Yes, I enjoy watching/following competitive gaming

    41 vote(s)
    69.5%
  2. Nope, I don't care for it

    16 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. I didn't even know about competitive gaming

    2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. dbok

    dbok Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2015
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Hey guys, I've been doing youtube for a while but stopped recently. I'm trying to comeback smoothly with a new partnership and a new mindset. Now, I am big into competitive gaming and doing tournaments. I've seen the competitive gaming arena bring more viewers and participants but it still doesn't seem to bring me many viewers. Do you guys care for competitive gaming like MLG? :huh:
     
  2. Justice1337

    Justice1337 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I don't even know, What is that?
     
  3. Josh

    Josh Formerly known as JoshuaG
    joshuaag1234 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2014
    Posts:
    3,831
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    339
    Discord Unique ID:
    351867833300418580
    Discord Username:
    Josh#1830
    Member of the Quarter Winner In Memory of Jon
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watched the LoL finals live stream last night, does that count? =p
     
  4. symphony888

    symphony888 Request a PM before trading! <3 Sythe.Org
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2010
    Posts:
    2,464
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Most of the time if not all the time when there is a major for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I'm online watching the streams. I prefer to watch Live Stream rather than VODs.
     
  5. n4n0

    n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    14,206
    Referrals:
    66
    Sythe Gold:
    10,701
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I try to watch all of the CS:GO majors, as well as any minors I can catch when I'm not streaming myself.
     
  6. SmurfingGod

    SmurfingGod Top CS:GO Booster
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2014
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watch a lot of CS:GO competitive tournaments. Even got to attend clutch-con which was a super cool experience, met the legend Flusha himself.
     
  7. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Not so much MLG, but I watch all Major LoL tournaments and some CSGO tourneys that I catch on time.
     
  8. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Find it a waste of time to be honest. All that time spent playing games when you could be doing something productive... Most big time competitive gamers (most, not all) when you see them talking to people irl at competitions you find have very little to no social skills at all because they've just sat in their rooms all day on their own.
     
  9. Eut

    Eut Melody~ ~ ~

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2013
    Posts:
    2,891
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    929
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watch dota 2 competitive games like tv. Its always on the backround.
     
  10. Alch

    Alch Previously known as Bogla
    Bogla_Man_Toilet Donor

    Joined:
    May 25, 2014
    Posts:
    7,564
    Referrals:
    749
    Sythe Gold:
    5,033
    Discord Unique ID:
    430514911865470977
    Discord Username:
    None
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Tier 1 Prizebox Member of the Month Winner
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Only league :p
     
  11. ridooz

    ridooz Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Posts:
    1,552
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    358
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Watching CS:GO and DotA2 here now and then
     
  12. Swaze

    Swaze Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2014
    Posts:
    2,018
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    200
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Watched a few LoL tournaments back then. Right now, I don't really keep up with competitive gaming.
     
  13. Pieyou

    Pieyou Are we all just fish? Waiting to be bought.
    Pieyou Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2014
    Posts:
    1,423
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    63
    Two Factor Authentication User Oktoberfest 2013 Lawrence Christmas 2013 Lumpy Space Princess Easter 2014 Doge Homosex Le Pokémon Trainer
    Heidy Halloween 2013 <3 n4n0 Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Easter 2016 SytheSteamer (2)
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    LCS and Major csgo are really fun to watch, especially if you bet on games
     
  14. JSand

    JSand Guru
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Posts:
    1,513
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,062
    Discord Unique ID:
    231898879644270593
    <3 n4n0 Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus Pokémon Trainer Easter 2019 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Spam Forum Participant Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Lawrence
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watch a lot of competitive COD or CS, i've actually watched competitive minecraft, it's a bit entertaining.
     
  15. getonmylvl

    getonmylvl one life so live it well

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Posts:
    732
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    100
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    yeah i played comp tf2, was a good sport but rs has lured me again :/
     
  16. Carbon

    Carbon Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Posts:
    2,099
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    693
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    Never got into LoL, but I like to watch Summit play with his friends on CS:GO
     
  17. Frary

    Frary Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2014
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary SytheSteamer
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watch a lot of CSGO professional matches just cus it improves my ability and to me EnVy are like my sports team, I know they can be terrible at times but I still support them
     
  18. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I love following the LCS, I like a lot of the personalities in the scene.
     
  19. Achamplives

    Achamplives Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I mainly watch fps competitive. Don't really find anything else as interesting. I do watch speed runs though sometimes
     
  20. Admirer

    Admirer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2015
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Do you guys watch competitive gaming?

    I watch EU LCS only. I'm not into NA.
     
< War of Thrones – Dragons Knights Story & Kingdoms on Fire By RUI JIA | Plat Ii Streaming The Climb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site