Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

DNT Pardon Fishy

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by FishFishy, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    • Your profile link: FishFishy
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: acount recovery scam by FishFishy
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: confirm
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I'm Gay IRL
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I bought an account from user Sage then resold to user 3de4de. Sage recovered the acc and took the gp from the account. I paid back 3de4de just now, albeit i took way too long to do that... I'm a good guy though syed can vouch for that.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Kinda
     
  2. Star

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    I don't think you're a threat to the community and it was great of you to pay the person back, but this pardon seems a bit of a joke.
    If staff allow it, I'd like you to write up an actual pardon, if not, I'm going to say no support and hopefully in 6 months you can write up something serious as in the end you did take a long time to pay him back although you were active.
     
    Wortel likes this.
  3. malakadang

    malakadang Hero
    malakadang Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    Posts:
    5,679
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    900
    Discord Unique ID:
    220842789083152384
    Discord Username:
    malakadang#3473
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2013 Doge Community Participant
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    You're not a threat so I support; whether you being humorous / taking the piss is fatal to your pardon, the USL vote can decide.
     
    Add My Msn and tMoon like this.
  4. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,249
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,795
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    No support from me
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Wortel and Karoshi like this.
  5. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    • Your profile link: FishFishy
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: acount recovery scam by FishFishy
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: confirm
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: nothing
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I bought an account from user Sage then resold to user 3de4de. Sage recovered the acc and took the gp from the account. I paid back 3de4de just now, albeit I took my time. I'm not an active sythe user I mainly just use the discord. I don't have much interest in sythe, I paid back the user because it was wrong not to, It was an account I vouched for that I sold him and I didn't own up to that. I paid 3de4de back because it was the right thing to do, not because i'm eager to get back in the market or anything. I'll probably just post in the spam forum like I already do.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
     
  6. Star

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    I'll give my support now, thank you for understanding this is a serious matter.
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Add My Msn likes this.
  7. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,249
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,795
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Edited: No support
     
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    Wortel likes this.
  8. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Support based on you paying the individual back coinciding with the fact that you didn't even recover the account; rather, you were just held responsible for it.
     
    Add My Msn likes this.
  9. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Support because I know damn well you wouldn't use the market anyways. I'm more impressed that you even paid him back given the current DNT status fulfills everything you need here on sythe. Thanks for doing that - was definitely the right thing

    You're honestly a good guy
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  10. -Ryan

    -Ryan Make Sythe Great Again!
    Retired Global Moderator $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6,183
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    997
    Discord Unique ID:
    470294579980140545
    Discord Username:
    -Ryan#2126
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Heidy Summer 2016 STEVE (3)
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Support. I'll copy this to USL in a sec.
     
    Add My Msn likes this.
  11. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Sure support
     
    Add My Msn and Ex like this.
  12. -Ryan

    -Ryan Make Sythe Great Again!
    Retired Global Moderator $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6,183
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    997
    Discord Unique ID:
    470294579980140545
    Discord Username:
    -Ryan#2126
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Heidy Summer 2016 STEVE (3)
    DNT Pardon Fishy

    Copied to USL. You'll find out in 7 days if you're unbanned or not.
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Ex likes this.
< request twc remove | Requesting Pardon "Viet" >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site