Deathsnova High Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Deathsnova, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Deathsnova High Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 22, 2014 at 2:20 AM
  2. Unregistered Deathsnova
    Referrals:
    0

    Unregistered Deathsnova Guest

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    Ban Reason: http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1611095-deathsnova-scammer.html

    Dispute Thread:
    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1668009-disputing-bullshit-ture.html

    My ban reason is officially: recovering an account I sold. I only sold the name, told him he could possess the account until it was Ready For Transfer then the account would be mine again; I try and log back in 3 months later to find everything on the account gone recoveries reset and everything: I was like so this kid decided to just steal my account and make it his own? well screw you i'm taking it back. I put the name up for resell to see what kind of offers i'd get, got banned.

    My reasoning: I guess you could call it counter-scamming? The ban reason is gay. From what I knew at the time, this guy cleared my bank and fucked over my account. I later found out it was the guy he sold the name to, who ended up hacking my account. Crooks claims he told me straight away, but I have no recollection of this otherwise I would of tried to recover the account straight away to save some damage. 3 months until I try and log on by myself was however; just the right amount of time for someone to make the account theirs.

    Basically I was just pissed. I explicitly only consented to the moving of the name off my account, when I logged back on my account 3 months later to see the name still on there and my whole account hacked, recoveries reset, JAG account guardian on their, new bank pin. I was upset. I only sold the name and gave him 28 days to transfer it off, and he repays me by selling my entire account and the bank gets cleared when I finally relog back onto it? So I was considering reselling the name. I thought this was fair at the time because the guy I gave my account to for 28 days for the name to become RFT buggered over my account so at least I could try and make some money back.

    3 Months ago the rare name was selling for around $80, 3 months later I wanted to see if the name went up in value. I never got any offers, just "You recovered this account from my friend blahblah" and then I got banned.


    I honestly doubt any staff member can claim i've ever shown malicious intent when trading on sythe, i've poured so much H&S into all my posts and work on here and this account is worth much more to me than any rare name ever will be. The reason this High Pardon is taking so long is because I didn't think i needed to high pardon over conspiracy to resell an account name after the guy who bought it hacked my account? He has been invisible on sythe until about december of 2013 where we started negotiations in restoring the name to him.

    If your confused with this high pardon so am I. I can see how it looked shady when I put the name up for sale again. Amethyst had no idea of the situation at all and just banned me. I still am really confused at the situation.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 22, 2014 at 5:44 AM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    It was way over a month ago (so not disputable), and the name had to be returned to the dude. Counter-scamming is only okay when you take back what was stolen so technically he still has the right to the name. But who knows what happened to the account.

    Anyways, I support your unban.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 22, 2014 at 5:37 PM
  6. Superman
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    No support.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  8. Ziggily
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Posts:
    4,477
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ziggily Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    I will offer my support.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 26, 2014 at 6:39 PM
  10. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    Support for vote
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  12. Dave
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    I'll give you a support to go to voting.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 27, 2014 at 2:14 PM
  14. subaru_fan
    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2009
    Posts:
    1,438
    Referrals:
    36
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    Christmas 2013 Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

    subaru_fan You only get one lap in life, make it a flying one
    subaru_fan Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    Support
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 27, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  16. Dave
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Deathsnova High Pardon

    That's 5 supports.

    I've now taken your pardon to the upper-staff's lounge to be voted on. You'll need a 60% majority yes to be unbanned. If you remain banned in 2 weeks then assume it was denied. If you are unsure if you've to be unbanned then please ask a Global or Administrator (or post in the dispute section) - sometimes they just need to be checked.
     
< Just a quick question | Disputing a ban - Anthony1994 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site