Dbuffed Pardon #4

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Buffy123321, Feb 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dbuffed Pardon #4
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2022 at 10:54 AM
  2. Buffy123321
    Referrals:

Buffy123321 Guest

Dbuffed Pardon #4

Your profile link: Dbuffed
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: only Dbuffed
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Dbuffed#0067 involved in doxing
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: no victims, was not a scam report
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: no, I haven't done anything like ban evading scamming or anything else
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

I want to start again by saying I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I have caused in the past, it isn't something I have taken into mind lightly over the past almost 2 years and it isn't something I want to be a part of again by any scale

for quite some time now I have considered the other side of things with although being a troll as such, accidentally leaking someone's name and how I would feel about it if it was me on the other end receiving the same treatment and honestly I wouldn't like it, because not only is it disrespectful it's just plain stupid of anyone let alone someone like myself who has a name in this community and has people looking up to me to do such stupid stupid things that lead to more problems for myself

now I am not going to sit here playing the blame game because it ultimately came to me deciding to be a dumb ass which led me down a further more path of events that shouldn't have happened at all, if anything I should have waited my time for an appeal to pass but I allowed two people to take part in trading on my behalf which was another just extremely stupid thing that I am ashamed of, me being someone again who is very known in the community I should have applied the rules to myself instead of thinking I was some sort of invincible figure that the rules didn't apply to, even if at the time it didn't seem that way, i'm not quite sure what came over me to agree to allowing it but since then as I think I mentioned before my old discord server was banned, and I have since for the most part been doing it on my own with the part assistance of other people and my amazing workers, one person who was a manager who has helped me through thick and thin to build my discord what it is today, and then I think it goes without saying I had plenty of bad with ex-managers now scam quitting and so on as well

In the recent events since the issues I caused which I am deeply sorry for, I have changed a lot of things not just in my day to day surfing the forums sort of thing, but also in my personal life, I have came to terms with the fact I messed up big time and I can only show that I am sorry by proving that it wont happen again because in the end I want to be able to show I have learned from my mistakes and that I can move on from it, like I have since joining back to OSBot which I am thankful to Maldesto and the OSBot staff for doing

I am expecting to become a father again within the next month so my life recently has been very much more focused towards being more afk and controlling things via mobile, and with that being said I have still been an active community moderator for both @Assassin and the newly joined back @Beast which both of these guys are amazing to speak with and it's been an honour so far being able to help them, and trust me when I say and i'm sure they can confirm I have been given plenty of abuse from members who didn't want to follow the rules or such, and I was constructive about it, I didn't abuse them back or take it to heart or anything else, and the same applies to the facebook markets I was originally in, I have stepped away from a lot of that stuff and mainly stuck to one which my friend owns (we have around 651 members, I am not a staff member either), of which I just post sale related stuff, I have not been doing what I would normally do going out of my way to continue the beef with people and I have buried my problems with people of the past so I can move forward

[Redacted]

Since releasing a statement about my recent issues in my discord, admitting to me being more distant than normal to seek help and wanted to continue my positivity I had a few people message me saying how I had influenced them to join Sythe and play with the market, and because of me they found something they enjoy and if they could help me and others in any way even just a chat they would, which I feel this is what makes us a good community, but a community that could also be pushed even further to strive better

Sorry for all the random rambling above, I wanted to speak my mind about it and I have sort of just been flushed away with all these feelings that I had going on the past bit of time and such and I have sort of just thrown it all together on here lol, thank you again guys I hope you can appreciate that I am speaking from the heart and all I am looking for is to make things right, I have had plenty of ups and downs since being banned

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?: yes i have read them
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

MrPotato24
    Dbuffed#0067 involved in doxing
    Ban on Matt RS & MrPotato
    Dbuffed pardon for accidental name leak

sorry if the reports seem like a copy and paste, found them on my old pardon (thanks to @Yoshiki for linking them)

^ Fit likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 5, 2022 at 10:41 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Dbuffed Pardon #4

Sythe Profiles:

1) Profile - Dbuffed

Report 1 - Dbuffed#0067 involved in doxing
    Report 2 - Dbuffed false accusations and continued DOXXING
    Report 3 - MrPotato24

--------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Disputes/Reports:

1) Dbuffed Doxing Me/Wife Messaging her on Facebook
    2) Appeal due to false information
    3) Ban information / Admin input please
    4) Dbuffed Pardon
    5) Pardon for foolishly messing up
    6) Dbuffed pardon for accidental name leak

--------------------------------------------------------------

I redacted one paragraph as it seemed too personal and for your best interest in mind I didn't think it should be public. As there are no current debts and no signs of ban evasion since your previous pardon this can be moved into voting. A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

^ Katana likes this.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
< Skalman's 2FA removal request | Dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site