Adblock breaks this site

~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by connor3333, Feb 11, 2009.

  1. connor3333

    connor3333 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2006
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    I have done Tutorial Island for people so many times and it's easy and I kind of enjoy it so I'm starting a thread for it.

    CURRENTLY: OPEN

    I can raise all skills to 3 for you or just some or none, it's completely your choice. I can pick an outfit for you or you can create it before. I will do up to 3 accounts for you at once. Vouches are appreciated but not required. All of my current vouches are in the link on my sig.

    Form (you can use if you like):
    MSN:
    Accounts you want to be done:
    Do you trust me:


    My one and only MSN is [email protected]. Do not add me randomly asking for me to do Tutorial Island for you without posting or PMing me.
     
  2. I Train In Rain

    I Train In Rain Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    I'm uber interested.
     
  3. Rune Shadow

    Rune Shadow Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,805
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    I've talked to conner on MSN, and gotta say... he looks trusted!
    Will definitely use him when i make new accounts!
     
  4. Poker Player

    Poker Player Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    i need 3 accounts to have the tutorial island done for. I added your msn.
     
  5. Rune Shadow

    Rune Shadow Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,805
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    Conner, i just made an account and was wondering if you would be interested in completing the tut island for me.
     
  6. connor3333

    connor3333 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2006
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    Alright all I'm back and doing Tut island now.
     
  7. Poker Player

    Poker Player Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    Vouch for connor3333! He did 3 tutorial islands for me, fast and quick! Thanks, Super Trusted!
     
  8. connor3333

    connor3333 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2006
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

    Thanks for the vouch and I'm open now.
     
  9. exiled47

    exiled47 Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2008
    Posts:
    156
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ~Connor3333's FREE Tutorial Island~

< Hey I need 2k crimson charms for my main cb 112 | need xfer service >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site