Adblock breaks this site

Chikasu's free quick jobs!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by v dirge v, Apr 30, 2013.

  1. v dirge v

    v dirge v Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2012
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Chikasu's free quick jobs!

    Hey all,
    I need some vouches so I will be offering some quick easy jobs for free!

    Skills Currently Offered:

    Attack
    Defense
    Strength
    Ranged
    Magic
    Fletching
    Mining
    Smithing
    Fishing
    Cooking
    Firemaking
    Woodcutting
    Agility

    Quests:
    I'm happy to do most quests for most people, however for example if you want me to do DT you must have decent stats (43+pray)

    Anything else:
    I can do odd jobs such as tute island and stuff for you.


    Please note I will not do mass jobs but only small jobs for people, to get my rep up :)

    Order form

    Service needed:
    Skype:
    When you want it done:
     
< Need 41-70 Range | need a trusted MM >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site