Adblock breaks this site

Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by RjBurt91, Jul 22, 2018.

  1. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    For a faster response add me on Discord -
    Extc#3306

    Recommended -

    55 Hp
    75 Range
    Ava's Accumulator
    40 Prayer - REQUIRED

    Currently accepted payment methods -
    Bitcoin
    Litecoin
    Ethereum
    RsGp
    PayPal if trusted user


    The price will rise significantly for anyone without the recommended levels.

    I can supply all gear needed for a small fee.

    Please use this format when posting and I will pm you the cost

    Range Level -
    Defense Level -
    Hitpoints Level -
    Prayer Level -
    Will you be supplying gear? -

    A few capes I have completed -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Scvm

    Scvm Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2018
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Quick service. Done on my 1def pure. Trusted with all supplies. Recommend 100%
     
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    RjBurt91 likes this.
  3. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  4. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Sorry I didnt notice I have to hit enter
     
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Chuckster297813 likes this.
  5. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  6. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    I was worried the message would appear to others when caves are done and get people reported. I can verify all capes in game and send pre edited screenshots that show full names
     
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  7. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  8. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    I will fix asap. Will do another cape on main when I get home. Do I need to remove the current pictures or can I just add another one
     
  9. Chuckster297813

    Chuckster297813 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2018
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Big thanks to RjBurt91! He quickly and professionally killed Jad for me yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. I can't stress enough how going through this service has improved my gameplay with my new firecape! Highly recommend.
     
    RjBurt91 likes this.
  10. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Sorry for the late reply
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Wortel likes this.
  11. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Available
     
  12. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    online
     
  13. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Online
     
  14. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Online
     
  15. RjBurt91

    RjBurt91 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Cheap Firecapes - 40 Prayer Minimum - Pures, Zerks, Mains -

    Online
     
< need f cape | Cheap firecapes >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site