Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Cant Recover Account

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by UnregisteredJumping, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnregisteredJumping

    UnregisteredJumping Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Cant Recover Account

    Because I have had the same password for so long, sythe made me change my password via my email linked with the account but I don't think I even have an email on my account or I just forget it.

    Account Name: JumpingLimaBean

    I am on the same IP as I created the account.
     
  2. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    Cant Recover Account

    What email address would you like registered to your account?
     
  3. UnregisteredJumpingL

    UnregisteredJumpingL Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Cant Recover Account

    Because I have had the same password for so long, sythe made me change my password via my email linked with the account but I don't think I even have an email on my account or I just forget it.

    Account Name: JumpingLimaBean

    I am on the same IP as I created the account.


    I need it changed to this email - [email protected]
     
  4. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    Cant Recover Account

    Requested. An admin will change your email in the next few days. Once they do, you can go through the automatic recovery process.
     
< Informa For Dummies | Do something ffs >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site