Buyng 76k's !

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Vendo de Tudo!, Feb 2, 2010.

Buyng 76k's !
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  2. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Hello, I'l be needing alot of 76k's at least untill next Sunday (5+ a day) and I'll be paying 20 cents for each.

    My combat is 86+3 in P2P. If you're a little out of the range, theres no problem, because we'll go into the wildy so I can kill you.

    Msn is in sign.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  4. gladiador
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    gladiador Grand Master

    Buyng 76k's !

    iam 123 interesteD?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  6. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for gladiador, sold me a 76k, I went first.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM
  8. Thrâ„¢
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thrâ„¢ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    i`m 130cmb,add me plz.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 3, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  10. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Added.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM
  12. pushpin
    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pushpin Newcomer

    Buyng 76k's !

    I have two 80s and a 83 i can do it if you'd like.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  14. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Sure, leave your msn or add mine.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  16. JuhoJ
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    JuhoJ Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Buyng 76k's !

  17. Unread #9 - Feb 4, 2010 at 9:23 AM
  18. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

  19. Unread #10 - Feb 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  20. I Buy Pins I
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Posts:
    2,076
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    360
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014

    I Buy Pins I Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Buyng 76k's !

  21. Unread #11 - Feb 4, 2010 at 12:10 PM
  22. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    No, its cool added.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  24. I Buy Pins I
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Posts:
    2,076
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    360
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014

    I Buy Pins I Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo de Tudo! sold him a 76k trick for 0.20$, I went first and he paid after!
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  26. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Huge vouch for I Buy Pins I, sold me a 76k, went first nice guy!
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 4, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  28. JuhoJ
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    JuhoJ Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo de Tudo! Sold him a 76k trick for 0.20$, trade went smooth.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 4, 2010 at 5:22 PM
  30. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for JuhoJ, he went first, legit seller ;)
     
  31. Unread #16 - Feb 7, 2010 at 7:00 AM
  32. Vendo de Tudo!
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Bump, still buyng but on a 77 instead!
     
  33. Unread #17 - Feb 7, 2010 at 7:15 AM
  34. s33d 0f ev1l
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    s33d 0f ev1l Member
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo De Tudo, sold him a 76k trick i went first very trustworthy!
     
  35. Unread #18 - Feb 7, 2010 at 7:21 AM
  36. basketballpro2010
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

  37. Unread #19 - Feb 7, 2010 at 7:42 AM
  38. basketballpro2010
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    vouch for vendo de tudo sold him a trick trade went smoothly
     
  39. Unread #20 - Feb 7, 2010 at 7:45 AM
  40. basketballpro2010
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Buyng 76k's !

    thx really appreciated it
     
< $$$ 76ks $$$ [paypal] | Buying 76k Tricks [22cents per] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site