Adblock breaks this site

Buyng 76k's !

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Vendo de Tudo!, Feb 2, 2010.

  1. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Hello, I'l be needing alot of 76k's at least untill next Sunday (5+ a day) and I'll be paying 20 cents for each.

    My combat is 86+3 in P2P. If you're a little out of the range, theres no problem, because we'll go into the wildy so I can kill you.

    Msn is in sign.
     
  2. gladiador

    gladiador Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buyng 76k's !

    iam 123 interesteD?
     
  3. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for gladiador, sold me a 76k, I went first.
     
  4. Thrâ„¢

    Thrâ„¢ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    i`m 130cmb,add me plz.
     
  5. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Added.
     
  6. pushpin

    pushpin Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    I have two 80s and a 83 i can do it if you'd like.
     
  7. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Sure, leave your msn or add mine.
     
  8. JuhoJ

    JuhoJ Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buyng 76k's !

  9. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

  10. I Buy Pins I

    I Buy Pins I Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Posts:
    2,076
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    360
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014
    Buyng 76k's !

  11. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    No, its cool added.
     
  12. I Buy Pins I

    I Buy Pins I Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Posts:
    2,076
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    360
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014
    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo de Tudo! sold him a 76k trick for 0.20$, I went first and he paid after!
     
  13. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Huge vouch for I Buy Pins I, sold me a 76k, went first nice guy!
     
  14. JuhoJ

    JuhoJ Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo de Tudo! Sold him a 76k trick for 0.20$, trade went smooth.
     
  15. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for JuhoJ, he went first, legit seller ;)
     
  16. Vendo de Tudo!

    Vendo de Tudo! Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Bump, still buyng but on a 77 instead!
     
  17. s33d 0f ev1l

    s33d 0f ev1l Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    Vouch for Vendo De Tudo, sold him a 76k trick i went first very trustworthy!
     
  18. basketballpro2010

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

  19. basketballpro2010

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    vouch for vendo de tudo sold him a trick trade went smoothly
     
  20. basketballpro2010

    basketballpro2010 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyng 76k's !

    thx really appreciated it
     
< $$$ 76ks $$$ [paypal] | Buying 76k Tricks [22cents per] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site