~~buying D Claws $100~~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dragon32762, Dec 12, 2008.

~~buying D Claws $100~~
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 12, 2008 at 7:35 PM
  2. Dragon32762
    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    ~~buying D Claws $100~~

    Hello, I am buying 1 pair of dragon claws for $100 USD that I will be paying through PayPal. We use OMM, I will pay the fees.


    [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2008 at 7:58 AM
  4. mag1882
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mag1882 Forum Addict
    Banned

    ~~buying D Claws $100~~

    Bank funded?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 13, 2008 at 10:45 AM
  6. Dragon32762
    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    ~~buying D Claws $100~~

    Yes, bank funded PayPal.

    I can claim and cancel as well.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 13, 2008 at 10:51 AM
  8. mag1882
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mag1882 Forum Addict
    Banned

    ~~buying D Claws $100~~

    Ah. is there any way of telling if somone is bank funded or not?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM
  10. Dragon32762
    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    ~~buying D Claws $100~~

    Still buying.
     
< 2 WARROCK accounts for sale | RSBot HELP!! SMARTPC! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site