Adblock breaks this site

Buying claws 51m cash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dragon32762, Dec 14, 2008.

  1. Dragon32762

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    I am buying a pair of D Claws for 51m cash, we will use BH method.
    I am only able to go in high-crater on a f2p world so I will bh F2P items (sara sets). We will use an OMM, I will cover fees.

    [email protected]
     
  2. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

  3. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    dude please come on msn and give me the cash for claws... Hope youre not scamming me lol
     
  4. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    dude cmon online ffs. Give me the money for the Dragon claws!!
     
  5. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    give me the cash for claws i gave you!!!!!!!!
     
  6. pyrotoon

    pyrotoon Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Djoscard got scammed O_O
     
  7. zwala

    zwala Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    thats crap man !
     
  8. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    waiting for whole today, if i dont get at least 10-20M you will be reported on both rs and sythe and hopefully banned :s

    Dude, the claws are ~60-80M street.. You do have around 50m~ left at the moment or more can't remember, is it better to give me 10-20M or get a ban? :s

    uhh..
     
  9. zwala

    zwala Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    why dident you use mm like he said ?
     
  10. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    we used Macroman as MM.

    I gave macroman claws, we started bh transfer, he showed me sara, zammy sets etc for ~50m for the transfer, we started but he died once with full sara.

    Then Macroman had to go off and he gave the claws to HIM, I was inside bh then, waiting for this guy to come again.

    When he got claws of macroman, he said his mum is going crazy and he has to go off for a sec.
    I waited for him for ~2-3h, haven't went off or logged out.
    He came back and he was like see, I said im gonna be back in sec, I'm not scamming etc. I told him that we should do D Stone transfer method.
    He agreed, I told him to buy D stones for 1M~ just to test if this method still works. He agreed, I got my self A LOT of tokkuls.. Then after few minutes he said "going to car to pick up groceries, ill be real fast!!" and he went offline straight.

    I waited for~4H and he didn't come online... Waited whole yesterday - he didin't come online. Waited for part of today, he had been logged in on sythe because it shows it when you see his profile that he's been logged in..

    So i dunno.. It's partly Macroman's fault too because he gave claws to him.. :(
     
  11. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    youre online now, read the pm i sent you.. pay me at least 10-20m or less and i'll let you keep the stupid claws.. unless you want me to report you on rs for rwt and get banned, banned on sythe too..
     
  12. LaSt.PuRe

    LaSt.PuRe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    report macro and dragon i would..
     
  13. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Going to tomorow, if I dont get at least 10-20M for claws today.. so it will be Gf d clawies if he doesn't pay me lol (Ban on rs for rwt)
     
  14. Dragon32762

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Get the fuck off my thread. I have no idea who the fuck you are. you cant accuse me of scamming without any kind of proof.

    fuck off.
     
  15. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Okkey, lets ask MACROMAN then? He gave you claws and you agreed to give me cash for it later.

    Fucking scammer loser
     
  16. Dragon32762

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Reported for spamming, STILL BUYING (willing to pay up to 60mil)


    OMM
     
  17. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Dude, do you think i8m fucking joking you fag scammer?! Watch now.

    I got all the chat logs on msn that you DIDNT pay me for claws.
    Macroman will confirm that he GAVE you claws.
    I'll post that as soon as macroman comes on in report scammer.
    Gl having ban on sythe.

    P.S. Me and pretty lot of my friends reporting you on rs for rwt and item scamming.


    Gf? Nerd scammer. I got all proof, why you even lie?
     
  18. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    Give me at least 10M or bit more and i'll let you keep noobie claws, if you want to avoid all this.

    I'm telling you, you won't get a way with scamming me kid.
     
  19. Dragon32762

    Dragon32762 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    show proof? otherwise get the fuck out of here
     
  20. Djoscard

    Djoscard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying claws 51m cash

    I will as soon as macroman gets on.

    Gf?
     
< Selling crystal keys - TRADE PRICE - | Sometimes i realize... do you? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site