Adblock breaks this site

Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fir3 skillz, Feb 3, 2008.

  1. fir3 skillz

    fir3 skillz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2007
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    Yea, I'm desperately in need of an account, since my zerker pure was scammed away from me. Fortunately I have been saving for months and now have $400USD I will spend via PayPal.
    I will NOT go first.
    No leechers unless you can prove you are legit.
    + Please stay on topic, I know 'its nice' ect...
     
  2. sebastianm10

    sebastianm10 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    I have a Lvl 95 Account, I been working on it for 4 years. Its a pretty good account, I done most of the quests. All the way to Legends. I have 93 wc on it. And its great for Dueling and such. I have the old Events Items. Like the Rubber Chicken. Im selling it for about $55 USD, The reason is because I died in early september in 07 and i lost over 20m Bought Gold, so i quited. And then I found Sythe.org, And I bought a Wii about a week ago, and i want to buy a game badly for it. So if your interested, go on my post: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=2853292#post2853292 and post that you want to buy it.
     
  3. The_Gomez

    The_Gomez Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Posts:
    972
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    I have a level 91 that I have never had a use for. It was given to me by a friend. I'll post stats in a bit.
     
  4. the one and

    the one and Active Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

  5. kramertheman

    kramertheman Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

  6. Awesom

    Awesom Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

  7. isalegold2u

    isalegold2u Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    wats ur msn?
     
  8. insanec10wnz

    insanec10wnz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

  9. i staple i

    i staple i Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    834
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

  10. Magingzulu

    Magingzulu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    Good luck so much scammers.
    [​IMG]
    It is muted recovs are getting deleted add me on msn.
     
  11. kramertheman

    kramertheman Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    Hey dude $75 and its a deal.
     
  12. Ω Omega Ω

    Ω Omega Ω Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    Not paying via RS GP?​
     
  13. LondonPker

    LondonPker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    i got a main lvl 124 selling for $650.00, 14 99's will prove all and use a MM

    add my msn
     
  14. majorwolf

    majorwolf Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    ill sell u a lvl 94 main for 65 usd.
     
  15. Ω Omega Ω

    Ω Omega Ω Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2008
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    Where do you people get all of this money?! O_O​
     
  16. BladeofSerenity

    BladeofSerenity Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    I can sell you a 81 with 81 str... Depends on the price :)
    [email protected] if you're interested
     
  17. i staple i

    i staple i Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    834
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    dont buy hugh lvl accounts like 105+ beacuse the seller mostlikely has enouph info on it to recover it even if u change the recoveries and have the real first pass and a previous member pin.happend to me before,i lost 20m that way.
     
  18. 24Mobley24

    24Mobley24 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    825
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Buying ANY/ALL Lvl 80+![PayPal]

    I have a lvl 87 with following stats if you are interested:
    75 Hp
    71 Attack
    82 Strength
    55 Def
    61 Range
    54 Magic
    40 Prayer
    64 Mining
    52 Smithing
    41 Crafting
     
< Buying a somewhat decent pure/skiller | [PayPal] Buying 3 Mil $3,50 each >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site