Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sebastianm10, Feb 1, 2008.

Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM
  2. sebastianm10
    Referrals:
    0

    sebastianm10 Guest

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    SELLING LVL 95 ACCOUNT!

    {GO TO www.runescape.com/ hiscores and search for "Sebastianm10" And you will see the Skills.

    "I sold a Level 102 a month ago, Full Trade"



    GREAT COMBAT!!!!
    GREAT SKILLS!!!!

    This Account is great! I went for 4 Straight Years with this Account. But I lost over 20M, So i quited in early September. Dont worry I checked the Account. Its still there. I have made a WORDPAD.HTML File That has all, the ENTIRE Info. on the account. From Current Password to the Earliest History ever on the Account. Trust me, I covered it all.. This Account will be completely yours. And we are using Paypal.. So you can Sign an Appeal for your money back if anything bad ever happens... This Account comes with a free 2 day Warenty on the Account. But if you would like a longer one, you will be charged $1.00 USD a week. $50.00 a Year. So if you have a warenty on the account then all mutes, bans will be Refundable.

    Monkey Madness COMPLETED!
    Legends Quest COMPLETED
    Heroes Quest COMPLETED
    Recipe for Disaster COMPLETED



    NO BLACKMARKS ON THIS ACCOUNT.
    LVL 93 WOODCUTTING ON THIS ACCOUNT
    LVL 60 PRAYER

    TO BE HONEST, I DONT CARE HIM.. I HOPE TO HEAR YOU SOON.


    ---READ THE WORDPAD ATTACHMENT ON THIS POST---

    I hope you buy this account! It comes with free Armor and Weapon.

    THIS ACCOUNT HAS NOT YET BEEN SOLD!

    Add me On MSN if you would like to buy! OR JUST POST HERE AND I WILL GET TO YOU

    [email protected] IS MY MSN.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]u

    [​IMG]
    GREAT DEAL!!!

    JUST ADD ME ON MSN AND WE WILL DISCUSS ABOUT THE DEAL... I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT HIM, HOPE TO TALK 2 YOU SOON
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2008 at 3:46 PM
  4. lego a r
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2007
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lego a r Active Member

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

  5. Unread #3 - Feb 1, 2008 at 3:54 PM
  6. lego a r
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2007
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lego a r Active Member

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    would like some more pics tho actual scors and everything
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM
  8. sebastianm10
    Referrals:
    0

    sebastianm10 Guest

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    Account Still Not Sold
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM
  10. sebastianm10
    Referrals:
    0

    sebastianm10 Guest

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    Account Has Not Yet Been Sold!!!!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 3, 2008 at 1:56 PM
  12. SeMiAuTo PwN
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2008
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SeMiAuTo PwN Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    Nice scam attempt kid. Show us a pic of the login screen proving no recoveries.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 3, 2008 at 3:22 PM
  14. sebastianm10
    Referrals:
    0

    sebastianm10 Guest

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    Stop trying to Flame me, Its not a scam attempt, I put the Pic up of my Login Screen, So get it in your head.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 4, 2008 at 12:58 AM
  16. Magingzulu
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Magingzulu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 95 Cheap! [paypal]

    SeMiAuTo PwN, I thought the same thing but there is a screennie at the bottom that has that.
     
< Tic Tac T0WN3D. | wut is hate? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site