Adblock breaks this site

Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Cleverbs88, Nov 13, 2015.

  1. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    I am looking to buy a main from a trusted user. The only thing that I really care about is a decent combat level. Doesn't need to have 2000+ total level. Just looking for some good combat skills. Show me what you have. I will spend 30-50$
     
  2. SilverStryfe

    SilverStryfe Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

  3. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Tempting but you arent trusted.
     
  4. SilverStryfe

    SilverStryfe Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    True, i dont have vouchers, but does that mean I have bad intentions? I mean.. im selling my account for hella cheap because i want to get rid of it and buy me some WoW ingame stuff.

    Cheers.
     
  5. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    I understand but a lot of people have bad intentions.
     
  6. SilverStryfe

    SilverStryfe Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Yeah I agree. Well if u change your mind just PM me :p
     
  7. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,255
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,801
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Which payment methods do you offer?
     
  8. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Any type. PayPal or gold
     
  9. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Bump it up
     
  10. Isthaownag

    Isthaownag Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2015
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    I don't have vouches but I have a level 100+ account for $30
     
  11. Cleverbs88

    Cleverbs88 Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    Nty not buying from people who arnt trusted.
     
  12. ScapeRune

    ScapeRune Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2015
    Posts:
    520
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a main ~40$ Must Be Trusted

    pmed you.
     
< Buying a main for 40$ | LF +- 2000 Total Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site