Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned for ban vader?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by sdfsdf, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdfsdf

    sdfsdf Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for ban vader?

    I am new to this website and I have been here for a week or so and I got banned for ban vader. I dont even know what that is. I am here to sell and buy not to scam. As you will see from my vouches I have already bought an account from someone. My username is milo123
     
  2. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Banned for ban vader?

< Scam Squad Found! | The username "Swift" >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site