Bank Organizing

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Sheba888, May 10, 2011.

Bank Organizing
  1. Unread #1 - May 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM
  2. Sheba888
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Bank Organizing

    Willing to organize any bank account in runescape.

    Anytime that you want you can log-in to check your account but do not move anything around untill I am finished.

    Willing to do it for 1m rsgp or $5

    Will organize runes,food,arm,tools,etc into tabs.

    If you are a trusted memeber I am willing to go first.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM
  4. FtWillyG
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FtWillyG Member

    Bank Organizing

    1M rsgp is like 60c
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 10, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  6. Sheba888
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Bank Organizing

    69 cents :)

    But the problem is I am not allowed to buy rsgp anymore (parents rules -.-)

    So i am willing to do it much cheaper for rsgp because I am desperate for it
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 10, 2011 at 9:17 PM
  8. muddycat
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    muddycat Active Member

    Bank Organizing

    theres a bot that does this for you.
    and heres a free bump for you :p
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 11, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  10. Sheba888
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Bank Organizing

    thanks ;)
    and a bot? I can do much better..I would never let a bot into my bank :p
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 11, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  12. Sheba888
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Bank Organizing

    Bumpp!!!
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 12, 2011 at 2:21 PM
  14. Sheba888
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Bank Organizing

    Bumpp :)
     
< Need someone to get me all 4 Gree Grees [Paying RSGP] | [REQUEST]Need 1-2K zeals [RSGP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site